Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No more nzb posts from me

You totally abused your responsibilities on this forum. Deleting other people's posts just to up your own post count. Good riddance to you.

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by A_T View Post
    You totally abused your responsibilities on this forum. Deleting other people's posts just to up your own post count. Good riddance to you.
    Any examples?

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Keep the job going!

It was so good...

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Just to set one thing straight, I NEVER EVER deleted someone's posts without a good reason lack of info, Dupe and so on, If people do it right in the first place then it wouldn't get deleted.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    Wouldnt let a couple get to you. Have also been there before. Youve done a great job on the site. Regarding AT weve spoken before and on those occasions there wasnt anything done wrong. Maybe its best you move on. Though as always well look into anything that might be an issue...

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    towerblocks: God has spoken, get back to work

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    Just to set one thing straight, I NEVER EVER deleted someone's posts without a good reason lack of info, Dupe and so on, If people do it right in the first place then it wouldn't get deleted.
    Perhaps you'd like to explain what happened to my Jekyll.S01E01.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER nzb post last night. I posted it last night and then in the morning I see it's gone and lo and behold there's a towerblocks one instead. There was nothing wrong with it but now we'll never know because you deleted it and replaced it with one of your own.

8. Newsgroups   -   #18
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Perhaps you'd like to explain what happened to my Jekyll.S01E01.WS.PDTV.XviD-RiVER nzb post last night. I posted it last night and then in the morning I see it's gone and lo and behold there's a towerblocks one instead. There was nothing wrong with it but now we'll never know because you deleted it and replaced it with one of your own.
    Jekyll S01E01 PROPER WS PDTV XviD-BiA there's your answer.

9. Newsgroups   -   #19

Jekyll S01E01 PROPER WS PDTV XviD-BiA there's your answer.
    No I posted the first RiVER release. It was then deleted and replaced with this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-tv-...d-river-195041

10. Newsgroups   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There's your answer indeed. Your release was "nuked", and hence it was removed and replaced with a "proper" version. Any other examples you'd like to cite?

As for your decision to step down towerblocks, I wish you'd reconsider. You couple of guys that post considerable amounts of NZBs a vital to the section and the forum. I wish you'd ignore the complaints and finger pointing from a few, and know that there is a vast silent majority who enjoy your postings.

yo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast