Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help seeding with seedbox

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Liked View Post
    The best Way to get upload on BitmeTV is download it from SCT make a Guestupload on BitmeTV to push your ratio,because BitmeTv is tooooooooo
    slow with pretimes and you will get the file earlie enough to upload it.

thxs 4 this tip
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    That is a lil bit hard though seeing how you only have 2-3 mins before a hot rls gets to bitmetv

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    in the 5 mins it takes to dl a new show from sct, not many people will be finished on bitmetv. There is plenty of time to seed.

Hell, I dl from TL and up to bitmetv...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    If you download something from TL or Sct and try to seed it right after that on BitmeTV, won't you get a warning for hit and running at the tracker you downloaded it from?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Nah im on ScT and you dont get any warnings like that.

Okay if im using a seedbox and say I download a new episode of entourage and i download it from ScT...

Do i download bitmetv's entourage and it would just start seeding automatically?

The thign I hate about bitmetv is that most people extract the compressed files and upload it as a AVI.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    it would only start seeding if u extracted the sct files and downloaded to the directory where u extracted, otherwise you would just download the avi file that was uploaded to bitmetv, yes it is very annoying that people extract the files, don't like it either

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12