Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hoi, jimbo

hi manker.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

2. Lounge   -   #22
    hahahahahahahaha. Dont bother me no more. JPF sorted me out there. If people dont like it, there the ones that can go jump.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    Clevedon House Independent, Ilkley.

Went bankrupt the year after i left. Seriously.

Some fucking educators they are!
    Tho' to be fair they did provide a top rate education, immediately prior to going out of business.

What is it you said you were, a business analyst or somesuch.

Must have been a top polytechnic you attended. Would you be so good as to identify which one. I have children who, with the help and grace of God, will one day have to make choices in that arena.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #24
    hahahahahahahaha. Dont bother me no more. JPF sorted me out there. If people dont like it, there the ones that can go jump.
    Indeed, treat that cunt with the disdain he deserves. Him and those like him.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

Tho' to be fair they did provide a top rate education, immediately prior to going out of business.

Must have been a top polytechnic you attended. Would you be so good as to identify which one. I have children who, with the help and grace of God, will one day have to make choices in that arena.

I got a English/sport scolarship to the school, the fees were around 3500 pounds a term, which my dear mother couldnt afford.

Well, i got into one of the better colleges, Greenhead College in Huddersfield. I attended for 3 months, and couldnt stand it. Too much like high school, and felt my education-of-life was more important. So i quit.

Went to Huddersfield New College, went there for a month, got into a relationship, we fell out, i was hated by most of the females there, decided it was best to leave.

Went to Huddersfield Technical college, studied business, psychology, sociology and computer sciences. Again, due to female issues, i dropped out, 2 months before my exams.

Went into the working world. Joined AutoTrader. I met a guy called John madjeski, he loved me and told my boss to make sure i get on. Started at a data entry person, within 6 months i was BD manager for Yorkshire. a year later my regional office won the national sales team of the year against some huge companies. I like to think i played a part in that.

I did a part time degree at Uni of Leeds business school. I worked 9-530 and went to uni 6pm-10pm. I completed my degree this year. You may remember i asked for a fake degree a long time ago on here. That was because i had an op on my shoulder, and couldnt sit my exam, so got put onto the resit list. But, during that time, i was in China and they needed a degree for my visa.

Lesson from all that is, as much as educations important, i think companies look for more than that. Plus,when my mates did their degree in 4/5 years and had debts up to 25000, i had a degree, 2 years work experience, and no debts. Companies gave me respect for how i did my degree, as it was tiring. Who's the idiot?!?

Laugh as you will, my career was supposed to be a pro rugby player. I used to play on the Huddersfield Giants academy, i represented Yorkshire, north England in rugby union and was doing well. Then smashed my collar bone and dislocated my shoulder in one tackle. Goodbye rugby career!

i was also the youngest person to own abar license in UK for a short while (16) You had to be 18. my family owned bars, my mum got ill, due to licensing laws, someone needed the license. Due to my experience, the police recommended i get it in short term til mother was better, like aYTS scheme.

I opened an Italian restaurant there in 1998, it sold out for millenium booking by Xmas of he same year.

Plus, as you can tell, i have a slight mental illness to battle with.

Lesson is: following the expected path that all others do is ok. But, want to fly, look for other ways. I'm 25,lived all over the world, and have it all ahead of me.

For your kid JPF, dont see the "best" school as the best. Though i'd recommend the LVS school in Ascot, Berkshire. They have a 6th form, and its one hell of a school.

But,i'm 25, what would i know!

God, i love writing about me.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    She already goes to the best school available to us. It's more what she does when she leaves I'm thinking about. Tho' that is a good bit away. When I say best, that's both academically and in other ways. She absolutely loves it there. They do so much more than just book larnin'. No scholarship unfortunately, but what are you going to do.

I have to agree with you that just automatically leaving school and going to University because it's the done thing is not necessarily the best way for everyone. My two eldest (boys) both left school with more than enough qualifications to go to University or College, neither chose to do so. Tho' they may go back later. My younger brother did that, he was in his early twenties when he went back and did his degree.

The eldest is just about to move out, next week or so, lease on a flat all set up. He also quite fancies going to Japan for a year or so. The company he is with has Offices there so he may do that. However he has recently met a lass he is quite taken by so who knows.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Oh and I think it's Madejski.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Oh and I think it's Madejski.
    Tomato/Tomato. He lost my respect when he started banging Cilla Black.

My humble advice isone of two things. One, let them do what they want to do. Let them fook up etc. And let them fix stuff (unless they really fooked it).

Best thing i did was travel. I went to Tanzania for a while, Vancouver, Europe and found home in China.

I would suggest an Asian language also. French/Spanish is pretty useless IMHO. This place is gonna rule the world very shortly. And theres a lot of cash here.

As patriotic and in love with England as i am, the place is on a downward slope, and slipping fast. If we get fully into the EU constitution, we're totally fooked. i remember working at the trader with people with doctorates, MBA's etc, and they were on the callcentre.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Yeah but "Tomato" and "Tomato" is the same word written twice. It's not a punctuation thing, it's spelling.

Unless of course you are a high profile American, on television. Then it would probably be "Tomatoe".

What kind of a mental are you btw. Are you dangerous at all, or is it one of these depression type things. There's a few other mentals here already.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Yeah but "Tomato" and "Tomato" is the same word written twice. It's not a punctuation thing, it's spelling.

Unless of course you are a high profile American, on television. Then it would probably be "Tomatoe".

What kind of a mental are you btw. Are you dangerous at all, or is it one of these depression type things. There's a few other mentals here already.
    Toemayto. Tomarrrrto.

me,i was told i was bipolar. Now, i'm told i have "anxiety mood" due to "a lack of unconditional love" in my early life. Gay,hey!

No matter, i still rock the world. And, i like to see this as proof that i'm not perfect. Despite what others may think.

We're all mentalists in someway. many hide it, but,sod it, i am still me.

No, i'm not dangerous, only to the ladies with my cunnilingus collosus.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast