Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Demonoid Down?

crabmed's Avatar No I.D., No Entry
    Nah..I think demonoid must have been cleaning their cupboards now. If they are really in trouble, words must have gotten out already. Let us hope that they'll be back ASAP.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by torentcouple View Post
    try redskunk.org

Quote Originally Posted by phantasm9999 View Post
    Nooooooo!

Where will I find new Howard Stern torrents now?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Update from their page:

June 27

We were planning on returning online in the next few hours - probably tomorrow afternoon. But due some recent events, and following the advice of a lot of you, we will make a few more changes that might take a few days longer. As always, thanks for you continued support and patience. For the ones wondering, the timing of the downtime was coincidental.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I do hope they are putting in some sort on contingency plans like TPB did though.. I almost have a couple TB uploaded on that damn thing.. Bah, maybe someday it'll help me get on some of the other private trackers.. I am getting really tired of all the dupes on demonoid..

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Well whatever the real reason is for it being down, whether it be Brein or hardware issues, i hope they come back. That's the site that first got me into torrenting, i dont use it much anymore but it would still suck to see it go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by LackOfInterest View Post
    Well whatever the real reason is for it being down, whether it be Brein or hardware issues, i hope they come back. That's the site that first got me into torrenting, i dont use it much anymore but it would still suck to see it go.
    Must be nice to have moved onto better trackers.. Damn, I do want back on bitme..

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster
    June 26

We had a system problem which will force us to restore everything from backup.
    The disks are pretty much empty right now and until we are able to upload the backup and set up everything up, we have to close down.

We.ll be back as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

June 27

We were planning on returning online in the next few hours - probably tomorrow afternoon. But due some recent events, and following the advice of a lot of you, we will make a few more changes that might take a few days longer. As always, thanks for you continued support and patience. For the ones wondering, the timing of the downtime was coincidental.

Edit: We are currently performing some changes to the servers. Complete blackouts are to be expected.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    maxcarter
    demonoid is one of the best sites out there. I wish them back soon.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    man's Avatar EgT BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    June 26

We had a system problem which will force us to restore everything from backup.
    The disks are pretty much empty right now and until we are able to upload the backup and set up everything up, we have to close down.

We.ll be back as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

June 27

Edit: We are currently performing some changes to the servers. Complete blackouts are to be expected.

that's when tried to open the site,,

this site in my openion is the bigest site for torrents

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234