Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit murdered

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    to what? Suicidal teens?

I lik Black Parade though. Yuo should seeme sing it...

lalala....black parade, my father...lalala....black parade. Parade. La.
    No! Their new one is called Teenagers
    Got ya,,,will listen now.

Well, whoever said blame the WWE, fir enough. I'd hate the fuckers too for making me a multimillionaire for dancing in pants. Pain?!??! Other than fatigue....ITS FAKE.

He couldve got out any time. I think there's more to come to this....thats called conspiracy.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Dr.Pretentious's Avatar übercool
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

No! Their new one is called Teenagers
    Got ya,,,will listen now.

Well, whoever said blame the WWE, fir enough. I'd hate the fuckers too for making me a multimillionaire for dancing in pants. Pain?!??! Other than fatigue....ITS FAKE.

He couldve got out any time. I think there's more to come to this....thats called conspiracy.
    They should arrest and lock up anyone for making millions out of entertaining people.

The WWE, football clubs, Tom Cruise. Kill them all, it's the only way.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    interesting take.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    RIP, may God have mercy on his soul.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Pain?!??! Other than fatigue....ITS FAKE.
    Not true, wrestlers carry on performing with niggling/major injuries and have in the past put off much-needed sugery so as to be able to carry on performing (for a varity of reasons ranging from covering for other injured wrestlers to just plain stubborness). Wrestlers like Kurt Angle have become addicted to painkillers because they have been working "hurt". To say it's just fatigue shows ignorance, though that is to be expected as you don't follow wrestling.

He couldve got out any time.
    Easy to say, but the guy was earning millions (or nigh on) so why would he want to.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Not true, wrestlers carry on performing with niggling/major injuries and have in the past put off much-needed sugery so as to be able to carry on performing (for a varity of reasons ranging from covering for other injured wrestlers to just plain stubborness). Wrestlers like Kurt Angle have become addicted to painkillers because they have been working "hurt". To say it's just fatigue shows ignorance, though that is to be expected as you don't follow wrestling.

He couldve got out any time.
    Easy to say, but the guy was earning millions (or nigh on) so why would he want to.

Quote A:HOw do you know they carry on with major injuries? I used to be a big fan of WWF then WWE...they had scenes that suggestd to the fans that "what a brave man...fighting on through such pain", making the adrenaline rush and the excitement more gripping. Yes, i'm sure there were exceptions. But these guys are insured to high hell. I doubt they would insure someone who knowingly does such physical expolits when they have such injuries.

I can think of....i can't remember his name (the guy who had a sock he stuck in people's mouths) hurting himself bad, and the match was stopped. Also British Bulldog, Brett Hart etc.

Footballers also play with injuries, as do probably every other sport.

Quote B:Because of the pain they are in? I can't believe for a second in their contracts it would say "you are obliged to perform with major injuries".\

I used to love wrestling mate, more than football. Benoit was always cool.
    I'm guessing steroids may have played a part in his demise mentally.
    Last edited by jimbo12345; 06-27-2007 at 01:57 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Roid rage.

And he got the order of the killings wrong.

Should have killed himself 1st, then ....

Who cares. Only 1 asshole dead.

Not 2 innocents.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Roid rage.

And he got the order of the killings wrong.

Should have killed himself 1st, then ....

Who cares. Only 1 asshole dead.

Not 2 innocents.

I never understand the need for these people who kill themselves to take their families with them. Then again, i wouldnt know what was going through there brains.

i agree, 2 innocents, especially the kid, taken unfairly.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

Quote A:HOw do you know they carry on with major injuries? I used to be a big fan of WWF then WWE...they had scenes that suggestd to the fans that "what a brave man...fighting on through such pain", making the adrenaline rush and the excitement more gripping. Yes, i'm sure there were exceptions. But these guys are insured to high hell. I doubt they would insure someone who knowingly does such physical expolits when they have such injuries.

I can think of....i can't remember his name (the guy who had a sock he stuck in people's mouths) hurting himself bad, and the match was stopped. Also British Bulldog, Brett Hart etc.

Quote B:Because of the pain they are in? I can't believe for a second in their contracts it would say "you are obliged to perform with major injuries".\

I know that wrestlers have wrestled with injuries because I follow the kayfabe side of wrestling as well as the real life side of it. The information is freely available.

I am unaware of how/if wrestlers are insured though by your statement "But these guys are insured to high hell." I'm thinking maybe you know something I don't. Perhaps you can point me in the direction of some reports on the insurance taken out on professional wrestlers. I'd be interested to know if/how this works for them.

I can think of....i can't remember his name (the guy who had a sock he stuck in people's mouths) hurting himself bad, and the match was stopped.
    I've read Mick Foley's (the guy who had a sock he stuck in people's mouths) autobiography and I can't think of a time when this happened (in fact, he is as near to the opposite of that as you could have picked out). Perhaps it was in kayfabe, perhaps it never happened, perhaps it was someone else or perhaps wrestlers do get injuries "Other than fatigue" (and I missed it).

I can't believe for a second in their contracts it would say "you are obliged to perform with major injuries".\
    I would doubt that as well.

Don't call me "mate".

10. Lounge   -   #40
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1

I know that wrestlers have wrestled with injuries because I follow the kayfabe side of wrestling as well as the real life side of it. The information is freely available.

I am unaware of how/if wrestlers are insured though by your statement "But these guys are insured to high hell." I'm thinking maybe you know something I don't. Perhaps you can point me in the direction of some reports on the insurance taken out on professional wrestlers. I'd be interested to know if/how this works for them.

I can think of....i can't remember his name (the guy who had a sock he stuck in people's mouths) hurting himself bad, and the match was stopped.
    I've read Mick Foley's (the guy who had a sock he stuck in people's mouths) autobiography and I can't think of a time when this happened (in fact, he is as near to the opposite of that as you could have picked out). Perhaps it was in kayfabe, perhaps it never happened, perhaps it was someone else or perhaps wrestlers do get injuries "Other than fatigue" (and I missed it).

I can't believe for a second in their contracts it would say "you are obliged to perform with major injuries".\
    I would doubt that as well.

Don't call me "mate".

Harsh.

-bd

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast