Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me with my work.

fugleys, not yours. Yours are really helpful. As are all your posts. Keep it coming, top guy!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    Overview

Options Technology is a market leading provider of high performance technology solutions to the hedge fund and alternative investment industry. With offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and over 15 years of experience we uniquely offer truly global solutions and support coverage. This ensures the fund can operate with highest efficiency and minimised operational risk from day one.

Our Options PIPETM service is the total technology solution for hedge fund managers. Characterised by high performance and high availability it allows hedge funds to access and benefit from leading edge technology and support services equal to those found in tier 1 investment banks.

Through our data centres in all the major market locations our clients can also benefit from a high performance electronic trading environment to run trading engines close to the market for optimal strategy execution. Options Technology has invested in direct exchange links, high performance market data platforms and multiple direct broker links to provide the lowest latency to execution.

Options Technology currently provides complete solutions for over 50 hedge fund and investment managers with assets under management from $50million to $10billion and with automated trading volumes in excess of 150,000 per day.

Our unique team of highly qualified technical staff are chosen for their experience providing innovative solutions within hedge funds and investment banks. This allows Options Technology to provide our market leading solutions to our clients and ensure the highest quality of our 24x7 support services.

http://www.options-it.com/overview.aspx
    I had to learn how to do that using manual calculations for my final accountancy exams and it was a royal pain in the arse. The gits! I bet no company calculates hedges by hand any more.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #23
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    sorry wrong thread

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Les is so miffed he's lost the power to construct a sentence.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

5. Lounge   -   #25

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

I had to learn how to do that using manual calculations for my final accountancy exams and it was a royal pain in the arse. The gits! I bet no company calculates hedges by hand any more.
    No, but you have a brain. Most of the buttmonkies these days are just data enterers. Be proud, and safe in the knowledge that your sdvice to day will aid putting food on my table.

I will be PM ing you later.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Plus SGG is hassling my butt off the computer - I really ought not be so mean and splash out on another one.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Charge cuntbreath for the advice and buy her a wee laptop.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

Plus SGG is hassling my butt off the computer - I really ought not be so mean and splash out on another one.
    SGG?? Some Girl Guide?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Wahey!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123