Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Left

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto
    I wonder when kimii will return.
    she won't

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just seen Brandon's back. What a saga, M8s. Let's make bets on the events.
    Betandwin?
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Betandwin?
    Huh ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    So much drama these past few weeks.
    Almost to much to handle!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Betandwin?
    Huh ?
    Who comes who stays. Is it so hard to understand, Hombre?
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm 22 FYI.. Anyways, as I stated on site, my leave wasn't initiated by anyone else. I had planned on taking a break b/c of school. If you hadn't noticed, I've been extremely inactive on site, and haven't touched code for at least 2 months. I have exams every monday, I needed to walk away, and with the extra stress going on I felt it best I just completely remove myself. If you noticed, I never made a goodbye thread, I never once stated I was gone for good. When silenced left, and I was informed Zlo was very busy.. I felt I needed to come back as there had to be someone keeping things in control.

You guys are always more than welcome to ask me b4 you start assuming what's going on. I'm a very open and very honest guy, which is why I made those two forum threads explaining what nobody else would.

Staffing can get very time consuming, and very stressful. Kimii and I have a very long history, it's unfortunate that somewhere along the road she decided to take another path.. and she has already stated she will not be returning, which as you can see she has found a new home.

In the event that I do leave for good, FTN will be handed over to Zlo in it's full entirety. The site will go on, even without me. There's way too much potential, and way too much heart and soul has gone into it to just let it die.

kimii will definitely be missed, although I do think she does need a break, just like the rest of us. You can't imagine the amount of stress and work that can go into what we do there.

Anyways, you're always welcome to PM me. I might be a bit slow replying, but I will reply.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    damn do you spam. Everyone who knows who brandon is know what site.
    Not everyone knows, so no need to be a jackass about it.

I didn't have a clue what you were talking about until I read the thread. I don't even look at IRC or staff or anything else on trackers except the torrents, and I'm sure many others are just the same.

The few staff members I do know of, I have unfortunately met while doing research on scammers or cheaters.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I'm 22 FYI.. Anyways, as I stated on site, my leave wasn't initiated by anyone else. I had planned on taking a break b/c of school. If you hadn't noticed, I've been extremely inactive on site, and haven't touched code for at least 2 months. I have exams every monday, I needed to walk away, and with the extra stress going on I felt it best I just completely remove myself. If you noticed, I never made a goodbye thread, I never once stated I was gone for good. When silenced left, and I was informed Zlo was very busy.. I felt I needed to come back as there had to be someone keeping things in control.

You guys are always more than welcome to ask me b4 you start assuming what's going on. I'm a very open and very honest guy, which is why I made those two forum threads explaining what nobody else would.

Staffing can get very time consuming, and very stressful. Kimii and I have a very long history, it's unfortunate that somewhere along the road she decided to take another path.. and she has already stated she will not be returning, which as you can see she has found a new home.

In the event that I do leave for good, FTN will be handed over to Zlo in it's full entirety. The site will go on, even without me. There's way too much potential, and way too much heart and soul has gone into it to just let it die.

kimii will definitely be missed, although I do think she does need a break, just like the rest of us. You can't imagine the amount of stress and work that can go into what we do there.

Anyways, you're always welcome to PM me. I might be a bit slow replying, but I will reply.

Damn B you had me reading that for ages :-P

S

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Brandon...

Everyone needs a break from time to time. It's only BitTorrent. Life should always come first.

Go to the Carribean with kimii or something.

Seriously... Have fun on your break.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Doesn't this Kimmi/Brandon leaving/returning thing happen every few months?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast