Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Spyware Software Do You Use?

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Outpost Firewall Pro - Anti-spyware Plugin Hate havin' loads of Shyt on my HD and startup.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    myminpins's Avatar Poster
    I don't use an anti-spyware program any more. If you know what you're doing as does EVERYONE ELSE who uses your computer, you shouldn't need a spyware program.

I also use NOD32 for anti-virus.

Haven't had any problems in years and, when I do run a check for spyware occasionally, my computer is completely free and clean of spyware

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Webroot Spysweeper is OK if you don't mind the extended wait getting to your desktop. I always uninstall it when I find it.

I scan customers' computers with KIS6, Xoftspy, Spybot Search & Destroy and then AdAware though the last has only been finding cookies for about a year or so now.
    Support for Xoftspy ends later this month so I'll have to test their SE version.
    After that I check out everything that Hijackthis show up and repair as necessary.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12