Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28 Days Later. - Spoiler..

Poster
    hmm sounds good ill have 2 get it, people finally saying a british movie is good

fuck Derby County

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    it could have just been a set and they added stuff to it with cgi to make it look like london.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I read somewhere that it is really London. They filmed early morning and asked passers by to wait out of shot. The shots are quite short (15-20 seconds) so I suppose it wasn't that difficult

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I love this film

@Allende1973 You are right that it was all shot in London. Between approx. 4am - 5am during summertime over a couple of weeks, it was nearly ruined when some students found out what was going on and kept running by.

As for the RAF jet, I guess it could be explained that as we have aircraft carriers and air force bases around the world, Germany etc. those bases would want to be flying over and protecting their own country,

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    they did the same thing on vanilla sky, when tom cruise was running down times square..they had to shut it down for one minute just for that shot!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@17 June 2003 - 03:10
    hmm sounds good ill have 2 get it, people finally saying a british movie is good
    Thats not true. What about Lock Stock and Snatch?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    There are so many aircraft that are bought from the 'forces' that have been de-commisioned also The Full Monty was a great british film along side many others like The Dambusters B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    awsome movie. But i watched a dvd rip like 4 or 5 months ago. how come its just coming to theatres here in usa?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    I didn't find out until after it was out here that it had been out for a while(a year or so?) in England. that happens to a lot of films that aren't produced here. I think someone realized it could make them some money over here and decided to distribute it.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    At the end, where the hell did that plane come from that was passing over the huge hello sign.
    The Pilot is speaking in finnish.

yea, i just watched the end again and the plane did have RAF marks on it.
    I didn't pay that much attention to the plane but someone said that
    it was old GA11 Hawkerhunter with oversized finnish marks...? Don't
    have the movie so I can't check this.

FAF plane /w marks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12