Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracker named UK-T

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Sorry off topic:
    I find that fascinating both of U guys RandomNewbie & fuufen , like just joined in June, and giving comments about UK-T? U guys have Dupe accounts here in FST?
    I had luck and was able to get into uk-t a few months ago...haven't used this site before but then i heard that many guys were talking about FST and i had to come here and check it out...never been interested of this site before...If you are a memeber of uk-t, just pm me your nick and I can send you a pm inside uk-t so that u can see that i'm not joking

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Sorry off topic:
    I find that fascinating both of U guys RandomNewbie & fuufen , like just joined in June, and giving comments about UK-T? U guys have Dupe accounts here in FST?
    Wow... I didn't know that longstanding members of FST were the only ones who were allowed to know anything about UK-T. How crazy of me to think that there were file sharing communities outside of this forum!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewbie View Post
    Sorry off topic:
    Wow... I didn't know that longstanding members of FST were the only ones who were allowed to know anything about UK-T. How crazy of me to think that there were file sharing communities outside of this forum!!

Seems "strange" to have been a membrer of UK-T and not heard of FST?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +4

Why?
    Last edited by menkää_vittuun; 07-03-2007 at 06:22 PM.
    Feel free to recommend any music- or dvdr-sites

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I wouldn't even pay attention to the Rating System. UK-T does seem like a really cool site to get into, and even I want to see what it's like in there. Just find some Trackers that fit your interests and stick with those. There are some people on here who are dedicated to trading invites and accounts in order to get to the rarest trackers.
    Ego sum alcedonia, Ego sum a desparatus, vultus pro ruina.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Haha, yes, because fst is a world renown site and everyone on the internet knows it.

and if you don't you are a lying and will be burned at the stake D:<

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

Never heard of and never joined are two completely different things. FST is not the end-all-be-all of the p2p world. It's actually just a very small blip on the map.

ATTN Mods. Please do not take this as a slam towards this site. It's a nice place, this is. I'm just saying that this is not the only p2p community in existence.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneye View Post
    I wouldn't even pay attention to the Rating System. UK-T does seem like a really cool site to get into, and even I want to see what it's like in there. Just find some Trackers that fit your interests and stick with those. There are some people on here who are dedicated to trading invites and accounts in order to get to the rarest trackers.
    Trust us, it blows.

Last edited by Skizo; 07-03-2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12