Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need 1,2-1,5 Tb uploaded with your seedbox

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Anyway, you won't get 1500 gigs of UPLOAD for one level 8 on a good seedbox (that would mean you also need maybe 400-500 gigs to download stuff first)

so 2000 gigs of good bandwith for 1 level 8?

it worths something like two level 8 + level 7 + level 6 + some others for this kind of bandwith

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    what a fucking idiot
    Thank you for introducing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Anyway, you won't get 1500 gigs of UPLOAD for one level 8 on a good seedbox (that would mean you also need maybe 400-500 gigs to download stuff first)

so 2000 gigs of good bandwith for 1 level 8?

it worths something like two level 8 + level 7 + level 6 + some others for this kind of bandwith

Hey, I have stuff to offer from levels 8, 6, 5 and 4. I didn't say it's gonna be 1 level 8 and thats it.
    So if someone interested we can always work out a deal, except for people who's fokkin' id..z

Btw, why you think I will have to download 400-500 Gigs. It sound really a lot!
    with those packs on ScT and partial seeding I don't think it'll require more than 100 Gb for all of the trackers. And with that deal I'm not looking to download, but to buffer up, so partial seeding is totally fine with me
    Last edited by ceasar; 07-06-2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    with those packs on ScT and partial seeding I don't think it'll require more than 100 Gb for all of the trackers. And with that deal I'm not looking to download, but to buffer up, so partial seeding is totally fine with me
    That takes a LOT of time if you are supposed to reach 1tb in one week.
    You should at least put in buffered level 9 in your offer.

I donīt think you know how a seedbox works. Just because you CAN reach 10 megabytes per second doesnīt mean it stays there for a long time. Especially not at ScT among a lot of other seedboxes.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    That takes a LOT of time if you are supposed to reach 1tb in one week.
    You should at least put in buffered level 9 in your offer.

I donīt think you know how a seedbox works. Just because you CAN reach 10 megabytes per second doesnīt mean it stays there for a long time. Especially not at ScT among a lot of other seedboxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12