Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A sad day..

Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hello my friend
    You know I am good user. Need psyreactor. I hope you will pass exams.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thanks to all. please respect the rules also. waiting for other ppl to post.. anyone who respect the rules have a chance

@zului thx m8
    Last edited by freesky; 07-07-2007 at 08:08 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Good luck. seems that you´ll need it.
    Can I get a czone or psyreactor invite? you should spent less time here on fst and study more. I won´t waste the invites

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    dont worry about exams mate , just forget about them , it really helps . during my exams when i think negative about my results and papers written , the results also turn out to be negative . the more u think , more the problem it creates . think positive and leave rest to god , he's got something right for all of us .

i'd like a czone invite , heard its a pretty cool tracker and has nice content .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    tyler78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sorry for ur exams.im in the same situation.failed almost all my lessons.i hope u did better then me.
    and if u give me czone inv ill never cheat and trade.i hope i can get it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I needa Czone because it is one of the best Romanian Trackers. Furthermore , it has great speed and good Pre-times and music too. So, I promise NOt to trade this "Gift" from U.
    Please don't be SAD and hope everything works out fine for U.

Integrity Quotes:

“Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.”

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”

“Integrity is what we do, what we say, and what we say we do”

“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.”

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    RTS please
    i will not H&R or cheat in anyway

i really hope everything goes well for you mate and be sure to let us know how everything goes for you.
    Last edited by AnDyR0o; 07-07-2007 at 10:53 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Tomorrow i will choose the winners

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    First of all, let me say to you that you only have to be sad WHEN you have your results. Untill then, there's always hope. At least, thats how i think, while i wait for my results. At the moment my status are 3/5. if i pass the exam i did friday (which i really dont think so ). Internet always beats my will to study
    But you'll be better soon.

Lets get down to "business":

I wanted to ask you for CZone. I really hope you can choose me. If you're sad, then maybe you would be happier knowing that i would be extremely happy to get one.
    I swear i wont cheat, wont h&r, will be trust worthy, will seed the best i can! thats a promisse! Will use it wisely. Word!

And good luck to your results.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    If you feel sad and feel like you have bad luck, it might attract more bad luck luck, it's the law of attraction in The Secret of Co-conscious Creation, what you do is think of something happy way back in your child hood, but try to really picture it in your mind, try to remember how it feels, especially how good it feels and try to engage all your senses, what it smelled like etc. ...breathe deeply make that picture bigger and imagine your feeling becoming even more magnified and smile.... that's it!! Try this many times if necessary, there are many excercises to alleviate anxiety etc. that are effective, if you want sources for this kind of info pm me.

BTW. I would like 1 Czone and/or Thor's Land!! I promise that I will not cheat, or trade the accounts and that I'll be a good user, I usually leave my PC seeding and Downloading all day anyway since I got lots of HD space NOW!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast