Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BitmeTV Invite needed!

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    It's the only site that I've had problems with ratio problems, it seems like if your not the first in line to help seed a new torrent, you're basically fucked. I've tried countless times to help seed stuff by getting the episodes elsewhere but by the time I get it there's already like 70 seeders on the bitmetv torrent. What other tv trackers are there similar to bitmetv?

@bblogs, those are the real deal son. Don't try and make it sound like I've edited all those screenshots I gave you just to get an invite.
    Last edited by S!X; 07-14-2007 at 05:41 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    thegoan's Avatar Goa-Heaven on earth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    linkinpark.... dude its not difficult to seed on bitmetv... i know coz i had a ratio of almost 3 at almost 1tb upload... but got booted coz some wanker who scammed me for an invite cheated on the stats... but yea its possible to maintain a good ratio...
    You are reading my signature!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    I already got an invite from another member but apparently I can signup cause my IP is logged on their site and I previously had an account there which got disabled cause I couldn't even get my ratio up to 0.65. It's impossible to seed anything there
    m8 have you understood on what kind of troubles you have already put your inviter?

You have a static IP and you are trying to signup again using a new invitation?
    You get an instant ban again along with your inviter for inviting an ex-member...
    Even a noob wouldn't have done such a silly mistake, and you are one of the oldest members here with thousands of posts...

# Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
    Members are only allowed 1 account per person per lifetime, having more than 1 account per person per lifetime is considered cheating and will result in a permanent ban.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123