Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need Help from TT members

Poster BT Rep: +5
    account disabled...out of curiosity...why didn't you use a middle man?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    itS0v3r's Avatar No More Sorrow BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wow ::
    http://www.trancetraffic.com/pic/disabledbig.gif
    [img=http://www.trancetraffic.com/pic/disabledbig.gif]

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    make post in reports zection and telll mods in irc that you trade account.

you won't get account back but at least,, kill it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thats better he is stupid i told him that we can share the account but he didn't listen

i didn't use middle man because i thought he is a trusted man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by prince101 View Post
    thats better he is stupid i told him that we can share the account but he didn't listen

Just wondering but isn't sharing accounts even more risky than account trading?

I mean, the tracker can easily track the different IPs and it's blatantly obvious when the two IPs are accessing the account at the same time.
    Last edited by Demigod; 07-08-2007 at 08:57 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    VOiLA's Avatar xD BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

sorry about the theft but unfortunately, u will have to remove that TT user bar from ur siggy

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post

Just wondering but isn't sharing accounts even more risky than account trading?

I mean, the tracker can easily track the different IPs and it's blatantly obvious when the two IPs are accessing the account at the same time.
    no sharing the accounts is allowed because changing the ip doesn't mean that u traded the account but if u changed the ip + mail + pass this will be ban

Quote Originally Posted by VOiLA View Post

sorry about the theft but unfortunately, u will have to remove that TT user bar from ur siggy
    i will put some thing better soon instead of it ( may be FTN )
    Last edited by Dead Ghost; 07-08-2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ALWAYS keep a torrent from the tracker you trade away. In case of a scam, you can at least cheat the heck out of the account and get it disabled.

Sure, it won´t compensate for your loss, but at least the scammer won´t be able to use it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    thanks every body for trying to help a friend ( netranger2 ) of mine who have TT will pm the staff
    I already recovered one tt on irc when a piece of shit stoled my mails and accounts with a fucking keylogger. but if you traded it, you should lie if you want to recover it. but disabled it will be easy

Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    ALWAYS keep a torrent from the tracker you trade away. In case of a scam, you can at least cheat the heck out of the account and get it disabled.

Sure, it won´t compensate for your loss, but at least the scammer won´t be able to use it.
    maybe, but a lot of scammers change the passkey. just go to irc, tell them it was stolen, and tell them to check the IPs, and mail changes, etc. if the IP change to one from another country they will at least disabled it
    Last edited by TorrentMaster9; 07-08-2007 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    First : i don't love to cheat actually my last time to cheat was on torrent leech from far ago and i stopped the cheating forever i even don't know the cheating software that is running now and i don't wanna know
    second : i am not going to lie to return a torrent account even if it was TT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast