Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BitHUmen

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Sylar's signature:

Don't trade, just share and giveaway.

Feel free to recommend any music- or dvdr-sites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    U have any problem with that? Well, I don`t.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...red-rts-204399
    And I don`t give U any Bithumen accs either. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 07-11-2007 at 06:56 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Damn, i don't know what i was thinking.. I thought that you made this thread. Sorry.
    Feel free to recommend any music- or dvdr-sites

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    i have bithumen .. its not even half as good as TL ..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Now friend. My fellow Hungarian mate has made the thread, and I wish him success in his effort. I joined a community, which refrains from trading. And I try to live with it. 1st it was hard, but now i am ok.And some 20 trackres remained to be given away, because I cannot use all the major Hungarians and the top foreigners at the same time. That is impossible. Sorry for deviating from the subject, I hope U do not mind.
    As for Bithumen: I was a pioneer with that. I had invites and giveaways, when noone else had it. Now market will set its real value. I`d say it`s somewhere around Level 6-7. I have 27 invites but I cannot send them due to time restrictions...
    Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by menkää_vittuun View Post
    Damn, i don't know what i was thinking.. I thought that you made this thread. Sorry.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Now friend. My fellow Hungarian mate has made the thread, and I wish him success in his effort. I joined a community, which refrains from trading. And I try to live with it. 1st it was hard, but now i am ok.And some 20 trackres remained to be given away, because I cannot use all the major Hungarians and the top foreigners at the same time. That is impossible. Sorry for deviating from the subject, I hope U do not mind.
    As for Bithumen: I was a pioneer with that. I had invites and giveaways, when noone else had it. Now market will set its real value. I`d say it`s somewhere around Level 6-7. I have 27 invites but I cannot send them due to time restrictions...
    Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by menkää_vittuun View Post

Sylar666 you realy great person, you know.

i wish you only but goodluck on ESC.

i heard a good thing about them, maybe someday i will follow you and also stop with all the trad thing.

it is more fun and good thing to give and help other.

keep like that amigo

and goodluck resigned
    Last edited by pazsh; 07-11-2007 at 08:08 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Have a nice day!

Sylar666 you realy great person, you know.

i wish you only but goodluck on ESC.

i heard a good thing about them, maybe someday i will follow you and also stop with all the trad thing.

it is more fun and good thing to give and help other.

keep like that amigo

and goodluck resigned
    U can always count on me. U are on my Buddies`list.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    OFF TOPIC

sylar666 can u plz contact me via my msn?

because i can't send u PM

/OFF TOPIC
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    The time restriction of sending out bH invites has been changed in a day or so, it means: Power Users can send only 1 invite/90 days, and Users only 1 invite/120 days, no matter, how many they have. I will make this deal tonight, but after that, I think, there will be almost no bH invites on FST. It will be disappeared. I am really excited about it, because it was a quite hard thing to tell complete lies about bH as yet (for example Lord.Mexicans
    ridiculous and pathetic attempts to play off bH..it's obvious, that it has great speeds, so it isn't slow, there were screenshots about it, etcetc), but in the future it will be a much more harder thing to "prove", that bH is not so rare. It is rare now, and it will be much rarer in the future. You mentioned, that we should make some giveaways to serve the community. I can't send out my invites, because I have been scammed here, so I must wait for 90 days to send again, and my friends, who ask me to help them in trading, aren't too interested in this community, because they want to do only their one business, and that's all. I don't blame him, wherefore they just don't give away their precious invite at the first business, which they would like to do.
    By the way, I'm not sure, that Lord.Mexican and most of the other flamers actually have accounts on bH, so they just wanna gain one, thats why they are flaming all the time, and trying to tell some pity lies about the site. It doesn't matter, who believes these, because facts are inflexible things, and can't be distorted on the long run (only for short time). Time will tell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234