Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The The Most Aganising Phisical Pain

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    well there was once, when i lived on a building site, i stood on a nail and it went thru the bottom of my foot.......OW!! f*ck me it hurt!!

had to get a tetanus shot for it

drunken injuries.....pfffff, well not too many actually ,i stay away from all them fights, even when im drunk

my mate fell on my head once - that hurt a lot

oh i suppose as well there was when i was 3 i was bit by a dog on my left cheek !!

you can still see a scar there.... if u look close enough i cant rememeber it at all but im sure it was very very sore !!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by lilmiss@19 June 2003 - 05:25
    [color=blue]yup. owwwww. :'( go get him riddler!

Just point him out to me lilmiss, he'd be no match against the sharp corners of my German-Irish head !

3. Lounge   -   #43
    BANNED
    oh god i jsut rememerb

geting hit in the nuts by a cricket ball thats my fault for not wearing a box i guess

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@19 June 2003 - 05:31
    oh god i jsut rememerb

geting hit in the nuts by a cricket ball thats my fault for not wearing a box i guess
    Ohboy, not nice !

5. Lounge   -   #45
    When I was little I used to get nose bleeds all the time. Real gushers which would make me woozy and freak everyone out. My doctor decided that I should have my nasal membrane cauterized. The nurses held my down and the doc stuck this poker up my nose which basically burned the membarne so that it would scar over. Let me tell you that was the most horrible pain ever. It was over 20 years ago and my eyes are watering just thinking about it.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Poster
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@18 June 2003 - 23:34
    Spindulik I didn't click on your link but perhaps you overlooked the word *MOST*
    aND TRIPping is not translatable into words either I take you haven't
    I never *tripped* except when I had Sodium Penathol at the dentist, to have 4 wisdom teeth removed.

I tell you what, that Sodium Penathol was good! You could have done anything to me and wouldn't have cared. There was intense pain to be felt, but in that tripping state, I just didn't care. But after the Sodium Penathol wore off, there was PAIN, so the pills thaey gave me took the edge off the sore gume holes and exposed jaw bone.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@19 June 2003 - 01:18
    remember this is a family forum, people
    I agree! No more of that discusting talk here.

We have to keep the family values in consideration here. You know, visiting a P2P themed forum and discuss with each other about pirating copyright material for our own use, stuff like that. Keeping it wholesome, okay?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345