Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brandon

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    hey Brandon,
    Can u pm me also ?
    Nope. Disabled priv's, I can't do much of anything really.
    Been wanting to invite a few people from the other thread but I cant get in contact with them.
    Wow - I hope I am on that list but I doubt it. One can hope at least. Either way congrats to all who eventually get an invite from Brandon.

Peace

Doh

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Nope. Disabled priv's, I can't do much of anything really.
    Been wanting to invite a few people from the other thread but I cant get in contact with them.
    Wow - I hope I am on that list but I doubt it. One can hope at least. Either way congrats to all who eventually get an invite from Brandon.

Peace

Doh
    lol, even if you were, not much I can do about it since I can't get in contact with the people I want to pm. Found one of them on another forum fortunately, i'm still looking for the others

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Just my luck, well since you are still "looking for others" it doesnt look like I was on the list. (here I am ) No problem though - I hope those you seek are found, good luck all......

DoH

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by DohMein View Post
    Just my luck, well since you are still "looking for others" it doesnt look like I was on the list. (here I am ) No problem though - I hope those you seek are found, good luck all......

DoH
    By looking for others, I mean looking for their usernames on other forums. Could include you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Originally Posted by Brandon
    I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites.

What??? but it's YOUR tracker, you have the right to do what you want with it, it's a minimum..
    Last edited by Eytan; 07-14-2007 at 03:23 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Eytan View Post
    Originally Posted by Brandon
    I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites.

What??? but it's YOUR tracker, you have the right to do what you want with it, it's a minimum..
    Yes, but the same could be said for the mods/admins of this site.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites. That leads me to believe I was disabled for not. Had nothing to do with posts I made b/c another user also did the same thing and never faced punishment.

And no, i do not have dupe acct's, so that wasn't it.
    Oh I see. Well I guess you started banning too many people and did not do much to recruit some good people. If you have some people in mind that you think will be good for FTN. Why not start a new thread and ask them to post an e-mail where you can send them at invite?

Or invite them to the FTN IRC channel and send them an invite. I mean if that's what it takes and you said that you have some names in mind.

I got into Norbits through a mod there because he was very kind to offer some free invites here and I have seen Wildbytes giving away invites as well.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites. That leads me to believe I was disabled for not. Had nothing to do with posts I made b/c another user also did the same thing and never faced punishment.

And no, i do not have dupe acct's, so that wasn't it.
    Oh I see. Well I guess you started banning too many people and did not do much to recruit some good people. If you have some people in mind that you think will be good for FTN. Why not start a new thread and ask them to post an e-mail where you can send them at invite?

Or invite them to the FTN IRC channel and send them an invite. I mean if that's what it takes and you said that you have some names in mind.

I got into Norbits through a mod there because he was very kind to offer some free invites here and I have seen Wildbytes giving away invites as well.
    b/c I don't want to invite people publicly.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm sure you can find most people on other trackers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by eLucid View Post
    I'm sure you can find most people on other trackers.
    I'm only on 3
    Most people here use alternate nicks on torrent sites

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast