Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i am going to get seed box

Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks guys many thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    one prob with KFlint's posts that installation guide is only on leeware servers...if u want help with any other company seedboxes then contact Buggyme he will help..hes a genius
    it works right out of the box for any fedora core linux man, i guess you don't know linux that much...

if you get debian linux, then that's a different story, but there is no reason to take this thing for a seedbox

For CentOS linux, then there is only one more step to do, install the mscorefonts rpm because you won't see any character in utorrent menus, i have this rpm for centos is someone needs help btw.

My advice : choose Fedora Core 6 Linux if you can, so easy to install, all the packages you need are right in the default yum repositories.

Hope this help!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by prince101 View Post
    i need to know the best company ,the prices , how can i get it and how to setup it

i have a visa card can i use it or i must use paypal
    did skizo pm you warning you about your big signature?
    sorry for the o-t

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Dead Ghost's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    i need to know the best company ,the prices , how can i get it and how to setup it

i have a visa card can i use it or i must use paypal
    sorry for the o-t
    sorry removed it all and he didn't pm me

Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    one prob with KFlint's posts that installation guide is only on leeware servers...if u want help with any other company seedboxes then contact Buggyme he will help..hes a genius
    it works right out of the box for any fedora core linux man, i guess you don't know linux that much...

if you get debian linux, then that's a different story, but there is no reason to take this thing for a seedbox

For CentOS linux, then there is only one more step to do, install the mscorefonts rpm because you won't see any character in utorrent menus, i have this rpm for centos is someone needs help btw.

My advice : choose Fedora Core 6 Linux if you can, so easy to install, all the packages you need are right in the default yum repositories.

Hope this help!
    i will take your advice man u seems to have a lot of experience about these things
    Last edited by Dead Ghost; 07-14-2007 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post

sorry for the o-t

Hope this help!
    i will take your advice man u seems to have a lot of experience about these things
    i'm a computer engineer, it helps

feel free to pm me if you need any help!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

Hope this help!

thanks man i will pm u if i need any help

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    You will probably end up getting a box either with Fedora or Debian (i recommend this). If you do get one with Debian you can follow this guide https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...through-169620 to install utorrent but on line 10. you have to use this command instead apt-get install xterm wine tightvncserver

I'm also a computer engineer.. well i'll be, i'm on university studying for that
    Last edited by maynard; 07-14-2007 at 02:32 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    You will probably end up getting a box either with Fedora or Debian (i recommend this). If you do get one with Debian you can follow this guide https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...through-169620 to install utorrent but on line 10. you have to use this command instead apt-get install xterm wine tightvncserver

I'm also a computer engineer.. well i'll be, i'm on university studying for that
    then, dear colleague, i suggest we start a new community : TorrentAddictedComputerEngineers.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12