Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck The Government!

Originally posted by Lamsey@20 June 2003 - 23:20
    OK, now it's spam again...

<lounge time>

Telling us.....

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    I know it would be radical - however when the first post in the thread is just nonsense could a Mod not just delete it entirely.

Unless of course it was started in the lounge. In which nonsense is the currency.

It&#39;s actually got to the stage where lounge regulars are starting to get annoyed with other people&#39;s dregs being thrust upon them.

As an example if someone posts :

"p2p will never die&#33; fuck the government... fuck the riaa&#33; fuck u all&#33; "

There is no conceivable way that this can become usefull. Therefore if it is started anywhere other than the lounge then just nuke the thread as soon as is reasonably practicable.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Some_Geezer+21 June 2003 - 00:28--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Some_Geezer @ 21 June 2003 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@20 June 2003 - 23:20
    OK, now it&#39;s spam again...

<lounge time>

Telling us..... [/b][/quote]
    That is out of order and totally offensive.

It is neither big nor clever. You should be ashamed of yourself.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ex-member
    I know it would be radical - however when the first post in the thread is just nonsense could a Mod not just delete it entirely.

Unless of course it was started in the lounge. In which nonsense is the currency.

It&#39;s actually got to the stage where lounge regulars are starting to get annoyed with other people&#39;s dregs being thrust upon them.

As an example if someone posts :

"p2p will never die&#33; fuck the government... fuck the riaa&#33; fuck u all&#33; "

There is no conceivable way that this can become usefull. Therefore if it is started anywhere other than the lounge then just nuke the thread as soon as is reasonably practicable.
    I only noticed it after it had temporarily become an on-topic discussion (It was originally in Filesharing). I moved it here after it degenerated again.

I think it deserves locking now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12