Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lamsey Rocks

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    i dont know why lamsy has been flamed he is very friendly and allways up to help people hes allways been responsable (most the time) never flames anyone so stop saying hes crap leave him alone

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I hope people realise I'm not serious btw , he just has a thing about editing my posts. Infact i wouldn't be surprised if this one gets changed.

edit by lamsey: who me?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #23
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@19 June 2003 - 17:27
    Yep - Lamsey has been all over the place recently, and has been watching over posts closely. One interesting thing that I especially see is that he seems to have less qualms of editing posts than any other mod I know (well, members' posts anyway - Guests seem to be a free-for-all. Which seems right ).

For that reason alone, only one emoticon can express my opinion...

:beerchug: Goodonya mate

I said it the day of his ascension and I'll say it again - The admin/mods made a bloody good choice in choosing Lamsey as a GM. He is fast becoming my favourite mod (behind Bender ) in both respecting regulars and the board in general, and in doing the job effectively. He actually said in a recent PM that this was just first-day things (if I remember rightly) and that after a bit he'd mellow out; don't change, plain and simple. To change your current ways would IMO be for the worse.

To all the recently arising anti-Lamsey-as-mod members, have you seriously took the time to look back at your posts that he's edited and find at least one (sensible) reason why he had to edit it? (Yes, I've been edited at Lamsey as well - And I've found a few reasons why the editing happened) Don't blame the new mod just because you're having to watch what you type.

But to sort out some questions now, I still respect and love the mods, especially Bender (Always seems to get a lighter side of things) and jetje (La Femme Fatale - Silent but effective ). But Lamsey has done something that I really haven't seen in droves like he's doing for a while - He's grabbing repeat offenders by the balls and making them change their ways.

And it's always fun to see can't-let-it-go members look like whining p**sies
    i wouldnt go that far, id just say hes an all right bloke

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@19 June 2003 - 17:33
    i dont know why lamsy has been flamed he is very friendly and allways up to help people hes allways been responsable (most the time) never flames anyone so stop saying hes crap leave him alone
    Yeh he does help alot and very fast its like hes always here

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lamsey is a kool and always tries to help ppl but i dont no why do a lot of ppl have different opinions about him.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    yes, he's an amazin bloke

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by olibomb@20 June 2003 - 18:56
    yes, he's an amazin bloke
    That's better

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Incorrect spelling in a moderated post. Surely not.

I think Lamsey must really be picking on Proper Bo after all.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by JPaul@20 June 2003 - 19:17
    Incorrect spelling in a moderated post. Surely not.

I think Lamsey must really be picking on Proper Bo after all.
    I didn't moderate it

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    So you agree it was badly moderated ???????????????

And another ? for the pot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast