Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mission Impossible 7: about sounds (Please read if you have time)

game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by willy101 View Post

seems like you have lots of private trackers already... Why not trade for one? And a ratio of <0.5 isn't very good...

You sound like a very intelligent person; I wonder why you would want to argue with the people who are trying to help you and potentially give you invites. It's really only hurting your cause.

Oh well best of luck to you. I'm looking for an OINK myself. Enjoy

~willy101
    Hi

I am still new to bitmetv that's why the ratio is still low..
    I did not consider trading in my torrent life, for in my own opinion it is not good, and not all trackers allow it..

Thanks for the goodluck mate!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by thegoan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283
    I am a new member of Bitmetv, I don't know how hard it is on oink.. but on bitmetv it is really hard... but since I am new in bitmetv, my ratio is not so high.. I have dloaded less than IGb, I have a ratio of 0.439 atleast, And I'm still seeding up.. that's a proof I know how to seed atleast..

Thanks for the replies..
    dude... you think bitmetv is hard.. hehehe then in that case oink is impossible... or atleast almost impossible.. unless you know what you are doing and which ones to get on etc...

oh and bitmetv has a 1 gig limit ... and ratio has to be minimum 50% or else boot time... so seed a bit faster....

Let's not say that.. We can always try.. If anyone would let me in, then that is the time we will know.. who knows..? only God knows..

Guys, checkout this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...know-me-206592

up! guys help me hehehe
    Last edited by game1283; 07-17-2007 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123