Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: banned from TL :(

clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what happened was i invited to many cheaters...it had nothing to do with my grandpa...

i didn't know that tl banned up the invite tree for inviting cheaters...i didn't even get a warning

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED
    As far as i remember kingrob banned users for trading TL invites as well . FYI.
    And yes, they ban inviters with their invite trees for inviting cheaters, it was mentioned on thepeergroup.net half a year ago or so .

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    yeah, just the fact that tl doesn't constantly nag around about enforcing this or that and the sheer number of invitations they give out makes people treat it like a second-rate tracker instead of premium one that it is.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    hard luck

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    That's too cruel in my opinion to ban someone for inviting awrong person ,at least he should have got awarning first the he would makesure that the next time he invites agood member

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think they should take away invite privileges for inviting bad users. Banning is a little harsh, imo. But what were you thinking, inviting so many cheaters. You should be careful next time. Also try to avoid inviting people you dont know at all, or who dont have any credibility, torrents-wise. If you're giving away invites look at the posts those people have made previously to get a better understanding of the kind of person s/he is.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i will be carefull next time i give out invites.. i dont wanna get banned from my favorite tracker...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Apparently i was making and cheating accounts, and then I sold them...I did nothing of the sort....

I just got really pissed and told one of the mods there to fuck off...oh well

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    they have soo many users, it was probably a mix up. But good luck telling them they are wrong.

Just wait for an ip change and get another invite. At least its not a hard place to seed/buffer :|

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Or this-found on torrentfreak. Guy should be banned everywhere!probably was him? I heard tl is great.
    chripopper:Well i'm just missing $3 on my paypal account to buy a thing, so i would like to sell a torrentleech invite for $3 on my paypal acc.
    email me: [email protected] (this insn't my paypal mail)
    Got black cats games account too, I can give it away i don't care just have to buy that thing because it takes 3-4 workingdays to transfer money to my paypal acc from my bank account.
    http://forum.torrentfreak.com/discus...acker-invites/
    Last edited by pone44; 07-19-2007 at 12:59 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast