Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: banned from TL :(

clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosi View Post
    Yeah, lucky break for sure seppy, especially when I read the responses by those two militants who are sooooo ready to crucify people. Well, hope I can undo my so called stupidity.
    With this cheating, I just don't understand what do they mean by that, Adster is right, how can you cheat here(and why I have no idea)? They probably mess with ratios, lol...
    By cheating i think they mean people who buffer up accounts and then trade/sell them........

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    No it means using clients that report incorrect stats (intensionally) to the tracker about how much you have downloaded/uploaded.
    Rent this space

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosi View Post
    Yeah, lucky break for sure seppy, especially when I read the responses by those two militants who are sooooo ready to crucify people. Well, hope I can undo my so called stupidity.
    starting 22GB download with 0.4 ratio isn't "so called stupidity" it's a greedy leeching behaviour, you should be grateful to rob for his kindness and continue in polite manner.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    Well, if someone smart would break up the file into 5 pieces we wouldn't have this discussion, would we? I know, I know, could have selected individual file at the time! Well, mea culpa. As for greedy, there are plenty people on line who are getting stuff from me as we speak and I have absolutely no problem with that - as long as machine is on, they all are welcomed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567