View Poll Results: Where do you think the (Bithumen) Should be Placed?

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 4

56 32.56%
  • Level 5

34 19.77%
  • Level 6

24 13.95%
  • Level 7

31 18.02%
  • Level 8

27 15.70%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Fourth Unranked Tracker Poll (Bithumen) ,What do u think its level should be?

tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteman View Post
    as I told you it is rarity that is caused by the ones having the invite wanting too much for it, not by the fact that nobody has it. This was caused by all the talk about bH being so rare, when only staff, uploadeders and 3TB+ had invites, now that everybody has them, people still think they can get a lot for it, while really they can't since it invites are very common, just that they come only once every 3 weeks, which is still much more often than level 7 and 8 sites, even then some level 6 sites, so for me it is level 5 at most
    Bithumen invites are easy to obtain? LOL

bitHUmen

You get an invite after every 20Gb upload (if you are registered at least since 4 months), but you can send out them only with some time restrictions: 1inv/120days, if you are a User, 1inv/90days, if you are a Power User. You become Power User after 10Gb upload, and at least 1.05 ratio.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-system-208429

So you can give at most 4 invites/year. This makes bithumen very rare, it should be at least lvl6. And don't forget that most of the users on bithumen are hungarians, they don't come to FST, since most of them don't need foreign trackers. All the Bithumen accounts/invites come from that few hungarian user which are now on FST. This makes bithumen even more rare.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    from my sources I heard it was less than 90 days for PU

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    from my sources I heard it was less than 90 days for PU
    For Uploaders it is 60 days, I think, so it could be. If you can find an Uploader...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910