Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All Possible Problems

I am a noob to this too and I am looking for a good file encoder. I already have burning nero but am having problems with it. Occasionally when I put a file in to burn the program will crash on me several times. Could this be because I don't have enough free space on my computer??

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Hey Polecat you could have got the splitter and easy joiner from kazaa with srls and they both work brilliantly.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I use Easy Video Splitter (http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/...1-2-3-14.shtml) to split files. And yes it does only take a few seconds!
    Then use EO Video (http://www.eo-video.com) to convert to mpeg. Which takes some time but usually works excellently.
    Then use Nero Express (http://www.nero.com/en/631934351031098.html) to convert/burn to VCD/SVCD. Which goes by quick or slowly depending on your burning speed.

I also burn my movies at 48x , and running my AMD 2800+ w/ 512 PC 3200 128 MSI Ti4200, my only error's are if I am opening and closing multiple programs at the same time while converting or burning my movies. I use my computer at a minimum while doing so, and have no problems.

I have also learnt that sometimes my VCD movies will freak when I put them in the DVD player, so I have begun putting a menu at the beginning of them using Nero Express. This fixes that issue for me, yet on my moms dvd player the menu makes it impossible for the movie to load.

EO Video I've noticed is also available for download here on kazaa, as well as Nero Express and Easy Video Splitter. Just FYI.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    vaene
    I have installed nimo and the codec pack suggested for Klite but still on some movies there are just diagonal lines of rectangles on a black background instead of a complete movie. The sound comes out all right just the picture is f$#% d up. This happens with avi files what Codec am I missing?

V

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Is it OK to install say Nimmo and Kazalite Light Codec pack on the same machine ?

If I do this will some codecs be installed twice, or will they only install once if they are in both packs ?

If I install them both, roughly how many codecs will G Spot showup on mu machine ?

At present it says I have 34 video codecs.

Most of my videos play, once downloaded, but only 50% of them play through AVI preview when downloading.
    What color is your Adkaf ?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    BANNED
    Guys you only need to install 1 codec pack..otherwise your're just installing the same codecs twice.Which can cause problems and conflicts.

34 codecs mate...You only really need a few the most.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by polecat@20 August 2003 - 18:40
    3/ come someone help me with my problem, i download a good quality movie and when i think every think is dandy, i burn the movie and the quality comes out great, but then sometimes there is a fault on it and then it all goes funny and cant watch it anymore. my question is :

does anybody know if there is a way that you can test the movies for faults before you burn them and if there is a way you can repair them, so i dont keep waisting discs, how does every one else deal with this problem ? someone please help as i am at my witts end with it all
    Look at this HERE.
    Check for bad frames b4 you encode.

@Daysleeper.
    Turn off pbc on ure mums player, it will ignore the menu/title screen and just play the movie.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Ive heard about DaDuck files being good quality, and i found Revolutions with daduck in the name, but the trouble is that when i play it nothin shows up...i think i need the codec, but i dunno which 1 - can any1 tell me which one?

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mike45450@17 November 2003 - 22:19
    Ive heard about DaDuck files being good quality, and i found Revolutions with daduck in the name, but the trouble is that when i play it nothin shows up...i think i need the codec, but i dunno which 1 - can any1 tell me which one?
    Have you tried playing it on Videolan Try this it will play anything.it has all the codecs.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    This seems to be a serious thread

Can some off u view my thread
    My Thread
    about
    Terminator.3.rise.of.the.machines.ts.divx-pain.avi, DiVX-PAiN ...in the ass HELP?
    and
    Terminator 3.avi

I tried a few suggestions here but they didn't quite gave me a solution!
    thx upfront
    grtz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast