Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for free TT

yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I never actually thought I would see this, btw djgrrr was TT?? I thought he was ScT.

Anywayz, congrats, matter of fact you don't need 'em you can ask for anything here and you'll get it, it's the perk you get from owning the best tracker.

Btw did you read my PM? I would make a great bodyguard and I'm a PUA I'll get u all the chicks!! Hehe.
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 07-18-2007 at 01:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaManiac View Post
    Nice one Brandon, you deserve to get anything free with all the work you put down at FTN, definitely the best site. Nice one mate
    I appreciate the kind words ChelseaManiac, although I can't take all the credit done there

Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    I never actually thought I would see this, btw djgrrr was TT?? I thought he was ScT.

Anywayz, congrats, matter of fact you don't need 'em you can ask for anything here and you'll get it, it's the perk you get from owning the best tracker.

Btw did you read my PM? I would make a great bodyguard and I'm a PUA I'll get u all the chicks!! Hehe.
    Apparently he's both.
    I sense the sarcasm, and I'd like to point out I never asked to be given any special treatment.

I'm sure I did get your PM, as well as everyone elses.. I've sorta given up on reading PM's on here unless I specifically request one from someone. My PM box is almost full anyways.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    IF I have one I wouldn't give it to u
    just kidding congrats TT great site

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I appreciate the kind words ChelseaManiac, although I can't take all the credit done there

Apparently he's both.
    I sense the sarcasm, and I'd like to point out I never asked to be given any special treatment.

I'm sure I did get your PM, as well as everyone elses.. I've sorta given up on reading PM's on here unless I specifically request one from someone. My PM box is almost full anyways.
    Nope no sarcasm, If I have to say things I say them directly with all due respects of course, but I guess it's definitely understandable that you give up on Pms.

Here's a tip (solution?) To that pm problem, let the inbox get filled up and then never empty it, thus no one can send u PMs, that's how come I couldn't ask Kimii for an invite cuz it was alwayz full.

I guess special treatment is not the way to go, you're right, I honestly wouldn't do it in real life, unless it was someone I cared about, like my girlfriends, and I realized it's low status to do this,
    thanks for that one.
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 07-18-2007 at 02:40 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Here's a tip (solution?) To that pm problem, let the inbox get filled up and then never empty it, thus no one can send u PMs, that's how come I couldn't ask Kimii for an invite cuz it was alwayz full.
    That's the piece of advice, same as you can build a brick wall around your house if don't like the neighbors to see what you doing,
    If emptying a pm box is such a problem I dunno, did it like 5 times already for the last 2 months.
    TCS Byatch in training

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Nope no sarcasm, If I have to say things I say them directly with all due respects of course, but I guess it's definitely understandable that you give up on Pms.

I guess special treatment is not the way to go, you're right, I honestly wouldn't do it in real life, unless it was someone I cared about, like my girlfriends, and I realized it's low status to do this,
    thanks for that one.
    No hard feelings bro. Sorry if I misunderstood your post
    I don't mind the PM's, I just get soooo many.. It's too much to handle. Appreciate that tip though

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No hard feelings bro. Sorry if I misunderstood your post
    I don't mind the PM's, I just get soooo many.. It's too much to handle. Appreciate that tip though
    Begging PM sent, I would be a great addition...........................

Sorry, just messing.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    u knw..its kinda teasy that almost only u from all of the ppl who are dyin for TT those days got it!..but heck u got it in 20 mins!!!..i knew u would get it anyway!
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    woot got one!
    /me likes trance
    aren't u to old for trance : )) :p
    and have you gave rep point for that freebie
    Last edited by RainRoofer; 07-18-2007 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Brandon
    I got one

Thanks to the very generous person who sent it

Shit !! Just like that........ pulling rank, LMAO

u knw..its kinda teasy that almost only u from all of the ppl who are dyin for TT those days got it!..but heck u got it in 20 mins!!!..i knew u would get it anyway!
    Yeah doesn't it piss you off to see how easy some people can get invites hahaha. Then gain remember that he has FTN invites so is good to be good to him
    Last edited by saulin; 07-18-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123