Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hotmail Fails To Deliver Up To 81% Of All Attachments

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    You'd be right, if the opening thread referred to the Free hotmail accounts, but...

as these Hotmail accounts were not the free variety, but the fully paid ones.

If your paying for something, then you expect a quality of service. If Microsoft ARE making attachments vanish, to save on bandwidth, then they are committing fraud, because they are charging for something that they are not supplying (Service).
    you do realise they still are not bound by the same laws as regular mail though so people screaming mail fraud is plain wrong.

the fella also just claims lots of my attachments dont make it through. he does not state what he is sending still. have you also noticed the increase in spam that is sent as attachments. whats the odds the 19% of things that never made it were labeled up with silly names making hotmail think it was spam.

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    free service if it does not work 100% of the time tuff luck.
    He was using their premium service, the one that you pay for. You need glasses.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    I only used my hotmail to avoid my actual e-mail from being spam. I use it for internet registration and it's has load of spam junk mail. Since it's a lousy e-mail system, it's still serve a purpose.

Thinking of it, what dumb ass still using hotmail for real e-mail delivery system.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    why not get a proper response from bill gates aka HOTMAIL before publishing this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12