Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trackers 2.0

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Doesn't s********** have a design competition or is that already over? You might want to check that out.

edit: I meant SCC
    Last edited by Daniel; 07-21-2007 at 12:39 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    WOW....
    you've got some talent dude.
    the blackcats logo rules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The logos of KG, BitSoup and BitMe are nice.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the feedback I'm receiving. I'm always looking for some constructive criticism whenever I can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by pandapop View Post
    Some sites dont like their invites/accounts traded.. but most people here still do it anyway.

Oh btw, nice designs but i think they are slightly boring, kinda lifeless i guess. I prefer something a little more fun and lively (and not full of childish gangsta themes *cough* scn).
    @pandapop,
    Just wondering if you had any suggestions on how to liven them up a bit. And the fedora on the scn logo was aimed more towards the whole "blackhat underground community" type thing; I never even thought of it as having a gangster-esque feel. Thanks for the different perspective though .

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Doesn't s********** have a design competition or is that already over? You might want to check that out.

edit: I meant SCC
    @Daniel,
    That contest is actually what made me start doing these logos. I'm still preparing my entry as I did their logo first and then realized how fun it was and didn't finish the rest of the web design, haha.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    wow.. good job man.. nice logos

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    @pandapop,
    Just wondering if you had any suggestions on how to liven them up a bit. And the fedora on the scn logo was aimed more towards the whole "blackhat underground community" type thing; I never even thought of it as having a gangster-esque feel. Thanks for the different perspective though .
    I was just having a little dig at scenenetwork.org with the gangsta comment, not ur design. I like to see a banner that has a little more than just some fancy text. I think your designs have more of a corporate feel about them, something that might suit an adobe website or similar. We're talking about torrent sites here and the banner is usually the first point of the site that you come into contact with, and i think should emphasise a little more fun and friendliness in relation to the type of place that you're visiting. Just my thoughts anyway.. not criticising your design as they are quite nice, just the context of them.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very nice indeed, I love the bitsoup ^^

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    rexton85's Avatar Poster
    really nice ;-)

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I Liked KG, BlackCats, BTMusic And SCC....

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I've studied design for several years and have to agree with you, some sites make me throw up

But a main reason that sites keep their old banners/logos is because all the members (and everyone else maybe) have associated the design with the site and would be confused if the logo changed.

IMO I think the design/banner should reflect the content (or theme) provided on the site.

Yours looks good but they could be designed for any tracker, try to make them more specific. BitSoup and BlackCats are exceptions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast