Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Craziest/wildest Thing You Ever Done

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    dont worry about it man u only 17 !!!

trisha is depressing i know, watched that shit myself, then b*witched and this morning, followed by the news and neighbours, then maybe another sleep or cheers or a video....... (EDIT: *LOL* - we've all done it at some point)

hmmmmmmm....man u'll find one easy enuff trust me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i might be going on holiday in 3 weeks and i got a scary feelin ill pull. that should cheer me up, but i cant go unless i get £100

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by TheDave@21 June 2003 - 23:18
    i might be going on holiday in 3 weeks and i got a scary feelin ill pull. that should cheer me up, but i cant go unless i get £100
    scary feelin !!???

go on the broo! if only 4 tha summa !!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    weird situation you see.

theres 4 of us, my mate and his bird and my mates fit cousin. me and her have been mates for a few years. i thnk she used to fancy me but then i got pubes and i dont think she did anymore so because im one of her cousins best mates the 4 of us have been hanging round for about a year. its been pretty obvious theres something there but about 6 months ago she told someone she wouldnt want to meet me, then she ended up going out with my brother (bitch). i kept myself to myself then they split up and me and her were freinds again. now im gonna be stuck with her for a week (or 2).

5. Lounge   -   #35
    ok here goes......
    Hiya well the bus and bike story this is gonna take some typing lol...about 4 yrs ago i left for work,at the top of my road there is a crossroads,i spotted the bus coming down the road but misjudged the speed he was traveling at so i had stop in the middle of the junction(error on my half i will admit)i was turning right into a road he was turning right from opposit direction.normal people would give way to a bike especially if they are driving something 40foot long...he didnt,he came round the back of the bike and missed it by a couple of inches,I then turned right looked into my rear view mirror to see his arm out of the window giving the w***er sign,now this to me is the red rag to a bull so i turned the bike around and followed him(bearing in mind he has to stop hes a bus )once he stopped i pulled up next to him knocked on the window and said"whats your f***ing problem pal!"to which he replied"get on your little tricycle and ride away little man."
    "what!!!"
    "get on your little tricycle little man and ride away before there is trouble"
    with this i then parked my bike infront of the bus and got on,once on the bus i said "right what is your problem"
    "oh its you little man,do you know how stupid you look?"
    "what"
    "infront of all these people you look really stupid."
    With this i asked for his badge number so i could report him for abusive behaviour.his response was
    "theres my fu**ing number now get of my f***ing bus before there is real trouble."
    "Oh yeah what sort of trouble would that be?"(thinking he was gonna call the police which would have been fine by me)
    "for starters i will run your bike over"
    Next thing i know his glasses have flown out of the window and blood is pouring from nose(i am not a violent person usually and hadnt even realised it was me that had hit him!!&#33he then said"right thats it"put the bus in gear took off the handbrake and proceeded to run my bike over!!!!At this point I had 2 choices get in the cab with him and really party or get off the bus and laugh.One little old dear who was sat at the front of the bus had this to say in her statement"The motorcyclist then exited the bus removed his crash helmet and appeared to be giggling to himself!"
    The police turned up asked me what happened so i told them(if i get caught its not worth lying to them)they then went and asked the bus driver what happened he said "I dont know i was serving passengers when this big motorcyclist got on the bus and hit me for no reason".suffice to say the police didnt believe him bus at rush hr on its way into town has alot of passengers/witnesses ...i also got applauded by the bus load of people and several told me that they would have hit him long time before ).it went to court i was looking at custodial sentence as i had followed the bus then got on they were saying i was the instigator(which in a perverted justice sort of way i suppose i was)but the final outcome was we were both bound over to keep the peace for 6 months because he was being charged with criminal damage as he had intentionally run my bike over.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hehehe, oh hang on, i drive buses!

i cant think of, (or im to embrassed to say) the stupidist thing i've done.

my friends and i went to blackpool. it was a really wild and windy night and we could see really violent waves coming up over the safety barrier they have to stop people falling over into the sea. we parked the car right next to it so the waves were crashing onto the car and shaking it. all great fun after a bottle of mad dog 20-20, till a police man came along and went crazy at us. apparently the same night, a kid was doing the same, (but not in a car) and had fell over into the sea being beaten to death by the waves. that scared the crap outta me, so needless to say we moved along pretty quickly.

i got lost in one of those glass mazes at the fair when i was about 18yr old, for about 30 minutes, finally got out and seen my mate was still in there, reduced to a heap on the floor, so i went back in for her. we both got stuck together and had to wait for the little man to come in and get us. (should add, i was on some silly drugs at the time) it was sooo embarrassing, cause the whole fair could see right in there at us.

i cant get through a day without doing something stupid, but its been a while since i woke up in a bush or on a roundabout, so i must be getting wiser in my ole age.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by lilmiss@22 June 2003 - 10:49
    apparently the same night, a kid was doing the same, (but not in a car) and had fell over into the sea being beaten to death by the waves. that scared the crap outta me, so needless to say we moved along pretty quickly.
    The sea is the only thing in this world that can pick you up and throw you around like a rag doll!!
    I know this as I've been there several times surfing, and one time I got caught in the shore dump the waves picked me up and slammed me on the pebble beach then dragged me back in, around and round I went (surfers call it the washing machine effect) I honestly though I was a goner, I was rapidly running out of breath and being beaten to a pulp at the same time with absolutley no control what so ever
    When I finally got to land, I golf balls on my head and my wetsuit was torn in several places

Bare in mind I'm over 6 foot, 16 stone and a powerful swimmer

So there's a lesson, if you never respect anything else, one thing you must.....is respect Neptunes playground!!

Be safe

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@22 June 2003 - 11:51

I know this as I've been there several times surfing, and one time I got caught in the shore dump the waves picked me up and slammed me on the pebble beach then dragged me back in, around and round I went (surfers call it the washing machine effect) I honestly though I was a goner, I was rapidly running out of breath and being beaten to a pulp at the same time with absolutley no control what so ever
    When I finally got to land, I golf balls on my head and my wetsuit was torn in several places

Bare in mind I'm over 6 foot, 16 stone and a powerful swimmer

So there's a lesson, if you never respect anything else, one thing you must.....is respect Neptunes playground!!

Be safe

Jonno B)
    shee at !!!!!!

I can tell you two things, Jonno, well, 3.

One - your even more cooler for being a surfer.

Two - Im glad you're still with us after that incident, as im sure other people are too

Three - 16 stone?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    jonno, are you sure youre not just a baby whale?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@22 June 2003 - 11:53

shee at !!!!!!

I can tell you two things, Jonno, well, 3.

One - your even more cooler for being a surfer.

Two - Im glad you're still with us after that incident, as im sure other people are too

Three - 16 stone?
    you mean you did'nt know I'm a surfer??

the incident was on this day......

See the shore??

I'm actually quite glad I'm still here too

And yes 16 stone but all muscle

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast