Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Site for Invites

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    of courese they don't share high trackers.
    people don't care to get band from TL Demonoid TD and stuff.
    people afraid to get band from OINK FTN CZONE, and that's why they don't share those kind of trackers.
    I check it and they don't have rules for asking or giving invitation. everyone in his first post can ask for one.
    but still as it said earlier... it's good for beginner.
    good site I say.
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 07-25-2007 at 07:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What is wrong with a new forum like that is that it seems to mostly attract people that only have posts like "can I have..." or "I have...". I'm sure if people were more community like and started posting in more than just invites and request section, it would be a lot better. Some do and it has also happened that higher level invites have been given there, although we prefer that people are careful with those and go thru a mod.

Let's put it this way. Would you dare to give an invite to someone that you know absolutely nothing about, except that he/she wants that tracker and has these to show. I know I don't (although I have in the past), because I am the type that checks prior posts before making any decision.

I like the idea of the forum though as there is no trading at all allowed. + there have been some problem, which hopefully have been fixed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Wilton331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I like your sig. Blue_Skies. Good form.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why do you keep on saying "they"? Aren't you one of the founders of that site? So far, it has been a spamheaven ever since this site has opened. Good luck recruiting new people, you'll need it!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    nvm. my mistake
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 07-23-2007 at 12:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Blue_skies, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the person who created this thread

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    I am a member of the site, and I think its fantastic. Each person gets to set his/her own rules for giving away invites. If you want to see proof of good ratios on other sites before giving one away, that is your choice. They are giving away high level trackers, but you have to give away a lot of invites on the site before you gain enough reputation there for others to trust you. Also, there is no trading, as most sites frown on that. Pretty much there is nothing about the site that I do not like.
    Last edited by muyoso; 07-23-2007 at 01:19 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    It's a good site indeed for newbies, GL all.
    FLiP all the way!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    very good site indeed .
    Looking after FTN for free

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    thanks a lot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast