Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Give away: six oink invites

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Very generous give away I don't need one my self just thought I'd let you know you're a brave man

EDIT:
    or perhaps woman...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Meta4s's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Nice Giveaway but make sure your careful with your invites.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ahmzezo's Avatar sct lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    can i have one plzzzzzzz ? i am from Egypt . i love Egypt so much people here so friendly , i like eglish tooo

speedtest

http://www.speedtest.net/result/159203063.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i just lost my oink invites for inviting a cheater in a account have more that 250 gb upload

so becarfule

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Yoga Novice BT Rep: +2
    I am from Singapore and I love it becos the food is good and it is a safe country.
    As what other ppl say,you are really brave to invite ppl without ratios proof

Can I have a Oink invite,thanks

http://www.speedtest.net/result/159291011.png

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Clean little helper BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Hello! Very nice giveaway.
    I am from Romania and I love it for its beautiful landscapes and for its people, who in general are really nice, even though some of you might think the contrary because of the guys who ruined our image with their wrongdoings. These guys are the exception, not the rule!

Anyway, I'm not sure I am eligible because of the following: I helped a user from here to get his ratio up, so I have been there before for 10 days (the account wasn't mine, he had full control of it all the time).

Speed test:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/159326942.png

Thank you.

P.S.: I'll be on vacation when you'll announce the winners, so if you consider I deserve an invite please wait for my return which will be on the 3rd or the 4th of August.
    Last edited by Mugur; 07-24-2007 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Added the P.S.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    can i have one?.
    I am from china, i'm very interesting in all type of music . i heared this site is a good!!! i promise keep good ratio!!!thanks!!!
    my speedtest

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Well...

I'm from Australia! I love it because uh... well it's awesome! Everyone is really chilled out and friendly, there's loads of great sites to go and see and it's great to be able to just go outside and not be in the middle of a huge city! We also have some rad animals like the Koala and Platypus but most of all the Kangaroo, that things badass!
    I also love it how we have loads of great bands which is why Oink would be a great help to me!

haha. That's my entry.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/159384317.png

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by oilslick View Post
    1. Tell me what country you are from and why love it. In correct and readable English.
    That is all
    Last edited by Ratzy Rox; 07-24-2007 at 11:20 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Well, I am from Greece and I love the great beaches we enjoy at the summer.. Its the best way to avoid the heat of the cities when the temperatures go high!

Hope I get an Oink invite..
    Last edited by korombos; 07-28-2007 at 07:52 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast