Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Give away: six oink invites

Timer's Avatar Dr. n00b
    ok, here we go. I'm from Israel. why do I love my country? (this reminds me of an essay I wrote in 3rd grade...) well, for a few reasons:
    A. It's a beautiful county. It has various kinds of landscapes (desert, green, urban...) and nothing is more than a few hours away (driving).
    B. The people are not as bad as you think... (once you get to know them (not to well though ))
    C. there's always something bad to read in the newspaper. (in case you get too cheerful )

I know Israel is full of cheaters, bet I never cheated, and never will. that's because A-it's against the whole bittorrent idea. B-Israel has a bad name in that area (Israel is already banned in a few servers), and I don't want to make it worst.

not great, I know. but I can keep a good ratio.

Code:
    >brain\run g33k.bat
    Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    hey man
    i would like to have one of those for sure .
    first of all i 'm from egypt ,sorry my bad i mean the great egypt .here at home we call it the mother of the world because of the great civilization our ancient egyptians had before and we still have.i 'd like to tell you man that no other place in the world i love more than my country ,i love it for the simple people that i belong to ,for drinking from the nile any time i want ,for the pyramids ,the monuments and last but not least cause [ areal egyptian equal areal man],simple equation hah.and i 'd like to finish my words by saying i 'd really really appreciate an invite.
    thnx man for giving me the chance to talk about my country.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/158975741.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm from Romania. I love Romania for her rich and varied literature. But the older classics of Romanian literature remain very little known outside Romania.Mihai Eminescu, a famous 19th century Romanian poet is still very much loved in Romania (especially his poems), along with several other classics like George Cosbuc and Ioan Slavici. Romanian literature has recently gained some renown outside the borders of Romania (mostly through translations into German, French and English). Some modern Romanian authors became increasingly popular in Germany, France and Italy, especially Eugen Ionescu, Mircea Eliade, Emil Cioran, Mircea Cartarescu.
    'course i have many other motives to love my country, but this forum is to small for me . You can see one of them from this link http://www.tourismguide.ro/g/galerie.php
    i don't have enough word to expriming that !!

Shot at 2007-07-24

ooo.. let's not forget that the Romanian girls are between the most beautiful in the world !

10q very much
    Last edited by slither57; 07-26-2007 at 07:45 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    b2k03's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm from the Israel. Why do I love the Israel? never boring . I really enjoy good tv series and movies great country and a lots of pretty girls
    that it

thx and
    I love music [Like my life]

Speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/158105305.png

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm from Norway. The norhern country with huge mountains, growing fields and a great culture. I love my country becus it's full of chances to make it big, and the people over here are really educational
    Now, my speedtest :

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    CrAcK's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Bow DowN! CaN i hAvE It...i'M fr0M GermManY always good ratio...
    Bow dowN

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Member BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I already selected one winner: slimdogp

5 invites still left

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Yay x 10

Thank you so much and best of luck with the rest of your giveaway.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Sorry, I didn't see this post earlier. I love to have an Oink invites.

I'm from Malaysia. I love Malaysia because it's a peaceful. It's also have beautiful forest and mountain. If you come to visit Malaysia, I can be your tour guide. Don't ask why I hate it, you get a lengthy reply.

And here is my speedtest :-

Thank you in advance.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I'm from USA. Why do i love my country? America has beautiful landscapes and rich cultures that binds all of us together. Plus most of the hottest women in the world live here.

Here is my speedtest:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast