Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV Vs. The State of Israel

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    but how to get my ip unbanned i think it's so difficult but if anyone know a way other than using a proxy plz tell me.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfaller View Post
    but how to get my ip unbanned i think it's so difficult but if anyone know a way other than using a proxy plz tell me.
    I already told, they unban for money . You need to talk to right mod, if you have some spare bucks

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by RMutt View Post
    So I have come to know recently, in a very unfortunate way, that BitMeTV has banned all traffic from Israel.
    To this i say: WTF?
    It's called prejudice, get used to it. It's the same reason hooters doesn't hire fat chicks, cause they don't want to.

Don't get me wrong, BitmeTV staff is shit, right up there with Oink staff. Do I agree with their decision? No. Can you do anything about it? Yes. Get a server, setup a proxy and live it up. Make sure to pick the Israel flag in your profile too

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Fastest Proxy catcher is Bitspyder.net Just Try it
    U will know

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Let me clarify proxy: I sign up for a server, leaseweb leeware, whatever. I setup utorrent/firefox and browse/dl torrents directly off the seedbox via vnc viewer (no way in hell they would catch this). Or I could install my own proxy software on the seedbox and access the site that way (maybe they could catch this, not sure).

Inconvenient? Sure is. Satisfying to defy BitmeTV? You better believe it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I got two words for you guys:

Learnbits and TVTorrents

It was just the fact that they banned me that I wanted it so bad, even after i got in I was disabled due to inactivity.

I think between those two sites you probably have 90% of the content. FACT

Question:

What do you do when someone says we dont want you?
    Tell them youll pay money to get in? I dont think so, thats not my style.

DO NOT PAY FOR FILESHARING!!!!
    It was in the handbook you all got on day one.

What do I say?

Fk'em,its not the end of the world right....
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    Learnbits and TVTorrents

I think between those two sites you probably have 90% of the content. FACT
    Good point, BitmeTV isn't the only fish in the sea

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Some trackers have a good cheater detection (let me just say Oink) and others don't. In order to keep their tracker free of that scum, they are even going to accept collateral damage. While that is not a welcome step either for you Israelis or other members (hey, some other country could be next, after all) it looks to be necessary.

Maybe those cheaters will learn from this and will become good members after the country bans are reversed, who knows? I can't believe that those will be lifetime bans .. and in the meantime, why don't you find out that there do exist trackers that will work as well as those you are banned from because of your nationality.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    BitMeTV is great at catching proxies but not perfect, no one is perfect...If you no how proxies work then you should have no problamo...

Many people from Israel use proxies at BitMeTV and never ever get caught you just need to no how to do it correctly and not fu*king use a transparent one in other words if you use a transparent proxy your just handing your ass over to them

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    mhm it is really great tracker.. and of course they don't like cheaters.. from Israel they got many cheaters so actually they must ban all traffic from Israel... i hope this will be good for this tracker..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast