Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN staff sucks!

Member BT Rep: +1
    Well im not gone miss it, but i just wanted to know if other were disabled for the same reason.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Give me your FTN account username and I'll tell you how and why you got banned
    No Whining

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    No i didn't cheat, why should i? Won't get me anywhere ... Was using someone's seedbox on other trackers like scc, sct, rsr, iplay. All fine no acc disabling

Ok SpiderPig i only want the reason not that account back. Can i pm you? That will give me satisfaction
    Last edited by GlennGlenn; 07-29-2007 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED
    you'd better go to their irc support channel

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is this a dutchie in the hizzaaa?!?!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ive always dreamt of having ftn and probably will never get it but anyway lets get to the point....
    FTN is the tracker put the bullshit rarity away and get down to the point the staff i hear is great the packs the torrents the times the releases etc. What it comes down to is the community? The willingness of the site to help you even if you do not donate or even if your ratio is dont doing well or even if you ask little noob questions like can i use RM...The requests are done better then any site i hear, the speeds are great, the willingness to leave THEIR COMPUTERS ON AT NIGHT PAY UP ON ELECTRICITY so you can enjoy a movie or two....the staff works hard to keep their members happy and everyone is statisfied, if ftn was a girl i would do her and i hope anyone who has this tracker enjoys it, as much as you love it the staff love their members as well

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    The requests are done better then any site i hear
    No requests there

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by fatma View Post
    you'd better go to their irc support channel
    I can't enter the account and i don't no what their irc channel is, besides that i don't know if i can enter their irc, might be invite only and linked to your account so i can't ask there for the reason ...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    posting this here will not do anything to help you. you should have gone to there support ch. if it was a mistake staff would have said sorry and enabled your acct or even pm Brandon here. but by you posting this here youve already broken more than 1 rule that would get you banned to begin with. think b4 you post!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED
    you don't have to be registered on ftn in order to join the support channel . search the bitorrent forum here , that irc address was given numerous times .

edit : anyway , i think you have no chances to get a good answer, after posting a thread with such a name

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast