Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: FTN staff sucks!

ttetile's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaSh00t3R View Post
    ftn Is Da Best.

I Respect Their Staff & Policy.

It May Be The Only Greatest Tracker There Ever Was And Ever Will Be.

Long Live Ftn.

I Only Wish I Was Part Of It Someday.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    im using 161 due to bmtv and i havent been banned, nor a warning

u must have cheated. i received warnings for hit n running but NONE other than that.

also they were right when i did hnr.

other than that staff are fine!

p.s why cant u just keep ur comment to urself and why post here?

criticising staff aint gna get u NOWHERE

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaSh00t3R View Post
    ftn Is Da Best.

I Respect Their Staff & Policy.

It May Be The Only Greatest Tracker There Ever Was And Ever Will Be.

Long Live Ftn.

I Only Wish I Was Part Of It Someday.

Look at me, look at me, i said nice things and kissed your ass, now you have make me a member!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    well, brandon seems like a funny guy
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 08-26-2007 at 09:26 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    FTN staff is really good for my opinion.. and i think that they don't make mistakes in banning users..

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    who gives a shit anyway

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3_T3AM View Post

FTN Staff Never Makes Mistakes

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    I don't want to state an opinion about the spefic case,but i don't understand how everyone saying in this forum that FTN's staff are the cool guys,while they are sniffing around here and disabling people's accounts?and they even post here too!.It's a contradiction
    Just because staff from various sites post here... doesnt mean we are here sniffing you out. If you feel were sniffing maybe you should think about it... SHOULD we be "sniffing" for you? If you feel were sniffing you... Maybe your doing something and feeling guitly about it. You can come out of the closet... we wont mind lmao

Disabling accounts happens on the torrent sites themselves and not here. And 95% of the staff I know from other sites dont even use this site to catch users.

We post here because we are users here just as you. Its called freedom of speech. Also.... quite a few of us were invited here by at least 1 of the admins on this site a while back. Also youll notice we post comments in general. We dont advertise or not-advertise our sites.

Also I doubt the original topic creator was banned for the mere reason he was using Utorrent. I use utorrent on their site as well. Never had any issues.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 08-02-2007 at 01:44 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennGlenn View Post
    Hi All,

Prolly alot will disagree with me, but FTN staff sucks. They disable your account for using utorrent. They were saying i was using a cheating client. Yeah sure dream on!

Besides that i really don't get all the hype around FTN, only thing that it distinguish from other trackers are the packs, with pre times other trackers are better, and some of them even have more content. I can't understand why its rated as level 9, but that's prolly me.

P.S. I don't want my account back at all, but i just wanted to say the way you disable accounts is not very nice, no warning at all! And they pretend they have the best staff in the world. I prolly missed something then

Pzzz,

GlennGlenn
    By making this thread does it make you feel happier, does it put a smile on your face? If they disabled your account and as far as you no it was a mistake so go to their IRC channel or maybe pm Bradon but making this thread is just going to create a bunch collisions between users of have different opinions and its not going to get you anywhere

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If you are a good user, you will see that all trackers staff are pretty nice.
    Paranoia and miss information could lead staff to be unpleasant and make mistakes tho (i already experienced that, is not staff fault, the guiltys are the ones that give fake reports.... so sad)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast