Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *****Matrix********

DICKWAD
    i wrote it all

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You are so full of crap. Folks are getting this same exact text of the internet. I'm surprised you don't have any racist remarks like your others in 'Movieworlds Lost and Found' and 'The best song thread in Musicworld.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    i was thinkin about it and agent smith can be a virus cuz he spreads and neo morphues and trinity r like the virus protectors and that guy with the dreadlocks that takes control of them is like a firewall and the other agent that takes over bodies is like a hacker

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    1) The spoon hadn't been bent. It was crudely crafted, most likely by the kid that gave it as a gift. I'm sure you noticed the near poverty-like living conditions these people were in.

2) I don't believe the Merovingian is "a One". After Neo swats his cronies, the Merovingian tells him that he has survived his predecessors, and he will survive him. The Oracle also describes the Mervoingian as a very old, very dangerous program; one of the first of them.

3) It doesn't matter which door the One chooses. Either way, Zion gets destroyed. The One chooses the right door, returns the code he is carrying to the source, Zion is destroyed, and the One chooses 23 new people to rebuild Zion. The One chooses the left door, everyone plugged into the Matrix dies due to a system crash. Zion is still destroyed, and thus the entire human race is wiped out.

4) The Architect points out the that One was someone who has a rather general affinity towards others of his kind (basically, he's willing to fight for the human race), but he also points out that Neo's affinity is much more specific, centering around a single individual; Trinity. Judging from the way the Architect says this, it's almost obvious that this wasn't "normal".

5) Smith wants to "get out" of the Matrix in the same sense that someone wants to quit their job. He can't stand being around humans; he says so, very clearly, in the first movie. He can't be human.

6) I very much doubt that Smith killing Neo gave him the ability to clone himself. I'm positive this is something that happened after Neo killed Smith, and Smith exiled himself from the Matrix (another case of leaving the Matrix, without going to the real world. This was also stated by the Oracle. They're just programs.).

I do like the Agent Smith as a virus implanted by the "real" humans idea, though. I don't think it was from the start, but possibly after Neo destroyed him in the first movie. The Smith program chose exile, and was picked up and recoded by the humans, and sent back into the Matrix.

And the number limitation of computers. Nice. Yes, the "sum of the remainders" will eventually add up to... dun-dun dunn... one.

7) The mother of the Matrix. Ehh... I have to go with the Oracle. I think the Architect is somewhat disgusted at the fact that she is being called an "oracle". Her purpose was to basically learn how the human mind works; how it makes decisions, and how to control those decisions in order to create a more complete system of control. If the ORacle is the mother of the Matrix, that would mean she pretty much a secret-agent, so-to-speak.

8) My thought about the Oracle's protector is this: I believe it was mentioned in Enter the Matrix that the Merovingian put out a termination contract on the Oracle for sending Neo to retrieve the Keymaker. I believe that's why she has a protector now (maybe she had one in the first movie, too.).

9) The book is what the idea for the movies are partially based on. Check out The Matrix Revisited. I think the fact that the book was in there was just a nod towards the writing that inspired the Wachowski brothers.

10) Your definition of nihilism is wrong (well, almost)...
      1. Philosophy.
            1. An extreme form of skepticism that denies all existence.
            2. A doctrine holding that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated.
      2. Rejection of all distinctions in moral or religious value and a willingness to repudiate all previous theories of morality or religious belief.
      3. The belief that destruction of existing political or social institutions is necessary for future improvement.
      4. also Nihilism A diffuse, revolutionary movement of mid 19th-century Russia that scorned authority and tradition and believed in reason, materialism, and radical change in society and government through terrorism and assassination.
      5. Psychiatry. A delusion, experienced in some mental disorders, that the world or one's mind, body, or self does not exist.
    11) The disc Neo gave to that dude. You're thinking about that too much. It was like, say, burning Quake III for someone who said they would give you $5 for it.

All in all, there a few really good theories there, but I really think you should go watch the movie again...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    DICKWAD
    FUCK OFF DICKFACE

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    uhhhh... they are not his theories. He copied and pasted them.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    DICKWAD
    u mean i did or the asshole that siaad i should watch the movie aigan?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Of first, and bigger matrix reloaded thread....

try reading that... most of the stuff in this thread has been brought up already.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by DICKWAD@26 June 2003 - 20:34
    FUCK OFF DICKFACE
    Why would you be so mean, he's only giving what his opinion is. Is that so wrong?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    nice post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast