Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing My New Gfx Card, Help

Originally posted by bronco@28 June 2003 - 11:24
    Yeah i am, isnt the link 3RA1N1AC gave me for xp?
    of course. not sure what inspired RudeShadow's comment at all...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Ok ive finally managed to install all the software for my all-in-wonder card
    but i cant get the tv tuner to tune any channels in

My aeriel lead is plugged in to it but when i scan for channels, it says channels not found.

Dont no what else to do.

Can anyone help?

Cheers.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Ok i take it nobody knows how i get these tund in

Is there a ATI forum anywhere so i could ask there?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Lamsey@30 June 2003 - 12:29
    http://www.bjorn3d.com/ubbthreads/postlist...?Cat=&Board=ATI
    Cheers Lamsey, i'll give up after ive tried there, i promise

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    sorry, bronco, i don't have any experience using the ATI tuner card to receive from an aerial/antenna. got cable here, so i screw the cord in and it just goes.

the problem may lie with your choice of television capturing program, so if one doesn't work, you might need to settle for a different one. and make sure you've thoroughly checked the aerial connection and the program's setup options, of course, just in case you've overlooked anything.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    tuner capture cards are a pain in the ass to get the aerial working on them. I think they dont really tune in properly because from all the gadgets and shit in the pc

(Not sure this is correct)

The way i watch tv on my capture card is i connect my VCR to my capture card and connect the aerial in the VCR and it works perfect and plus you can watch your videos.

My Capture card is a Winfast 2000.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Just thought i'd let you know, i'm knocking this on the head now.

I must have tried every possible connection from neattairoski thru the video to direct
    aerial, to others but it's no good.

Re-installed it about 5 times now but nothing, changed the PCI slot to another and ohh let me think NOTHINg

E-mailed Ati about, absolute jokers, i'd already done what they said do ( which was to
    read their bloody website basically)

Anyway i'm about to send it back to dabs.com as the only thing i can think of is that
    it's a faulty aerial connection in the card itself (btw ive tried 3 Tv's on it, using
    3 different aerial leads, so it aint my aerial thats the prob)

Could anyone if possible give me a quick rundown on my rights, regards returning it?

It wouldnt mind a replacement, if it meant it ALL worked ok

Had it for under a week

Thanks 3RA1N1AC/neattairoski for taking the effort in trying to help, appreciate it guys

Feel better now i got that of my chest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12