Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Acct at BitMeTv disabled???

KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    i think the best way is to ask staff on irc.. i heard that a lot of people were being banned form this tracker and they don't know reason..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    i think the best way is to ask staff on irc..
    ORLY?
    This is something extremely new in this thread , for a change .

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Bad luck i guess
    Last edited by rovama; 08-01-2007 at 11:15 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED
    yeah, and most of the users here say that oink has the worst staff .
    ffs , i invited 8 users to oink, 2 of them cheated , and me , together with my good invitees are still on oink (though i lost my invite privileges) . if it happened at bitmetv , all of us would go .
    Last edited by fatma; 08-01-2007 at 05:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Or you can talk to Lbslice, and Lbslice only and say J.A is a good friend of mine, and he'll treat you with the fair dinkem Australian courtoursy which everyone deserves.
    Ok so he says that hes a good friend of yours and he'll be banned from the irc too. You're really helpful.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    as said.. or u can talk to me.

and J.A is actually trying to be helpful since I am bmtv admin.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Or you can talk to Lbslice, and Lbslice only and say J.A is a good friend of mine, and he'll treat you with the fair dinkem Australian courtoursy which everyone deserves.
    Ok so he says that hes a good friend of yours and he'll be banned from the irc too. You're really helpful.
    Wow your great at what your doing, sticking your beak into shit you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    as said.. or u can talk to me.

and J.A is actually trying to be helpful since I am bmtv admin.
    And hello to you =]
    Last edited by Me<3You; 08-02-2007 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No proxy etc.. I have a feeling it was somebody invited in a invite user tree, that messed it all up for everybody.. Still to resolve issue, and would like to know what am I to do with the donation that I made?
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED
    amirji , pm ibslice here to know the reason . I'm in deep doubt that the issue is resolvable, i.e. you'll get the reason at most, no one will enable you , and remember that you are allowed to get only one bitmetv account during your life, which has gone .
    As for the donation, all bitmetv users (and especially staff ) are very grateful for your extreme generosity , and I'm sure that the donor star will be shown right near to the "disabled" sign of your dead account .

i'll tell you a story about a man, who was invited by a bad man to bitmetv . and when our man realized that , he reported his inviter . guess what happened : they both got banned . then our honest man went to irc, and was told that there's no way back.
    any questions ?
    Last edited by fatma; 08-03-2007 at 03:16 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Are there any other tv trackers as good as Bitmetv? Man that really sucks!! Oh, I am pissed!! There were a few good shows there, that I was getting ready to watch!!! Oh, I just want to k*ll the person that did it!!
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast