Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OiNK

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Did i give you something? Most people only do this because i gave them something...If i didn't then i think i need to =].

Anyhow im patient..my ratio is 0.7 atm...so slowly dropping All good.

If the account has been invite striped coz of bad users, i don't mind taking it..coz im actually gonna use it =]
    Yeah, you gave him SweDVDR in a giveaway. I wanted so much that SweDVDR account If someone would have been so good to me to give me a SweDVDR account, I would have deffinetly give him an Oink with 20GB buffer for free. That would be the least I could do
    Wow you have a greater memory than me.. . Do you know anyone else i gave freebies to? I seriously forget everyone i give stuff to

So..I have a swedvdr, exhalted user with 150 gig buffer. If you want access holla a PM. Access only I keep acc you can leech your ass off tho.
    eee

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Did i give you something? Most people only do this because i gave them something...If i didn't then i think i need to =].

Anyhow im patient..my ratio is 0.7 atm...so slowly dropping All good.

If the account has been invite striped coz of bad users, i don't mind taking it..coz im actually gonna use it =]
    Yeah, you gave him SweDVDR in a giveaway. I wanted so much that SweDVDR account If someone would have been so good to me to give me a SweDVDR account, I would have deffinetly give him an Oink with 20GB buffer for free. That would be the least I could do
    thats has NOTHING TO DO with what he gave me or NOT!!!
    It's seems that you don't pay attention to what I refer to..

Yeah he gave me some Very good Tracker... and Yeah I was very Happy he did it, But this two face opinion really piss me off, cause Sharing it's not about getting something=giving something...

Even if i didn't WON I still have the same opinion on some Great members And he is DEFENTLY one Of them!!!

So please don't put words in my mouth and Don't use the TRICK:
    "IF I WAS HIM I WAS GIVING YOU MY ALL WORLD!!!"

As an exemple:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...46#post2185320

So please Don't turn me into Something I"M NOT!!!

I see you always love to tease Others!!!

you can always check my old posts and see i'm not what you
    be hinted at SO.....
    TNX And sorry J.A For Spamming this thread......

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    thats has NOTHING TO DO with what he gave me or NOT!!!
    It's seems that you don't pay attention to what I refer to..

Yeah he gave me some Very good Tracker... and Yeah I was very Happy he did it, But this two face opinion really piss me off, cause Sharing it's not about getting something=giving something...

Even if i didn't WON I still have the same opinion on some Great members And he is DEFENTLY one Of them!!!

So please don't put words in my mouth and Don't use the TRICK:
    "IF I WAS HIM I WAS GIVING YOU MY ALL WORLD!!!"

As an exemple:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...46#post2185320

So please Don't turn me into Something I"M NOT!!!

I see you always love to tease Others!!!

you can always check my old posts and see i'm not what you
    be hinted at SO.....
    TNX And sorry J.A For Spamming this thread......

Chill out man. I didn't wrote nothing about you in my post. I just wrote what would I have done if I would have won that giveaway

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey no fights. Take it outside or else i shall summon Skizo and Chewie to deal with you'z!!!
    eee

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hey no fights. Take it outside or else i shall summon Skizo and Chewie to deal with you'z!!!
    Ok man.. sorry again....
    Still friends tupac.....
    i just saw in ur post as a be hinted to something thats buddering me.....
    Sorry for spamming again....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post
    Ok man.. sorry again....
    Still friends tupac.....
    i just saw in ur post as a be hinted to something thats buddering me.....
    Sorry for spamming again....
    Yes, friends

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Mega Bump
    eee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123