Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: @mievmo-why people hate Israel thing-

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The USA is the only country that can make Israel return to the original boundaries. Since 1949 the USA has 'bankrolled' Israel to the tune of 135 Billion Dollars. That is the equivalent of $24,000 dollars per Israeli. Why are they doing this?

http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm#Taxpayer
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    I don't actually think he's killed anyone, though.

We don't even know if he's been in palestine, seems like he's egyptian for all intents and purposes.

but last month we freed about 250 prisoners who were in israel prison cos they failed to murder, or helped to execute a terror act, or are members in terror groups etc..
    and we didn't ask anything in return
    "failed" as in "whoops, the bomb I just set didn't go off" or failed meaning that they didn't actually do anything in the first place?

we give u water and electricity and jobs, what do u give in return? - while we let your people inside israel to work here, u penetrate in people with bombs or guns, some even try to kill the soldiers who are supervising at the barrier
    Not sure that's him, or his people, really, unless you count all arabs or something.
    i'm talking with him as a representer of the palestinians in this thread. he is from agypt i guess.

failed" as in "whoops, the bomb I just set didn't go off" or failed meaning that they didn't actually do anything in the first place?
    i got the list of all those prisoners and the reason why they where put to prison.
    i'll name some:

matar musa ahmed mahmud: murder attempt, shooting towards people, possetion of firearm.

handi alias abed altif mansur: intentionally tried to kill a person, planting an explosive

hanani nagdi abed elrahim yusuf: shooting towards people, producing bombs and weapons-ammo, possession of weapons illegaly

Not sure that's him, or his people, really, unless you count all arabs or something.
    if the majority want peace, why did they chose hamas?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    The USA is the only country that can make Israel return to the original boundaries. Since 1949 the USA has 'bankrolled' Israel to the tune of 135 Billion Dollars. That is the equivalent of $24,000 dollars per Israeli. Why are they doing this?

http://www.wrmea.com/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm#Taxpayer
    why?
    2 simple facts...

1)US is ran by some powerful US jews
    2)most of the US politicians are believer Christians, they believe jesus wont resurrect unless Jerusalem is prepared for him(jews approval, bible)

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    sorry guys i won't comment on all of you seperatly .

first, I'm Egyptian this means I'm from Egypt and I'm Arabian Muslim .and proud of it.
    that's to clear things out.
    now allow me to deliver some historical facts .i won't take you along way back I'll only take you to 1991.

it's very important to go back in time in order to put things right and know why we are in this situation to day and who to blame?!

1991 , two great people ; both from the radical wing in both Palestine and isreal ; both are fighters;and both from the first generation
    i'm here referring to yasser arfat and yitzhak rabin both men ot tired of war saw that peace is possible so after lot of secret meetings they met in Oslo and made Oslo accords.
    oslo accords was a new era it gives Palestinians their lands in ten years in which all the major issues will solve like Jerusalem and the return right for the refugees.
    what happened next is arfat went to Gaza and the west bank ; palestinians looked at him as their savior he started the Palestinian administration and the wheel started to run .
    one day in 1995 we all woke up to find rabin assassinated why because he made peace with the palestinians.
    now everything changed , a new prime minster with new agenda.
    they put a pressure after a pressure over arfat they want him to agree to leave some lands of the western bank to them , he told them if he did that his own people will consider him a traitor but did isrealis had any understanding .
    no ,of course not so he becomes a terrorist a man of war.
    arfat tried to work things out made compromises but isreal gave him something and the next day it took it back.
    it became clear to palestinians that isreal is playing games 1998 came and no Palestinian state declared , the Americans told arfat postpone it to 2000.
    in 2000, sharon went to the Aqsa mosque with 2000 military soldiers to make a visit.
    he knew it will made Arabians furious ,he know it would give radicals a reason to fight but who cares.
    and then everything collapses,.
    in the middle of all of this isreal did what most of the world consider a war crime not against humanity but against common sense.
    they assassinated ahmed yassin the god father of hamas, the man was almost 80 years old paralyzed on wheel chair lived in isreali prisons for 25 years.
    but isreal consider him a threat it sent a fighter and sent a missile to his house killed 10 people along with ahmed yassin so now what can yasser arfat do.
    i forgot to tell you isreal put arfat under siege in his office saying he is a threat too.
    so isreal put fatah leader the man it made peace with under siege and assassinated the hamas god father.
    and arfat died in his prison and abu mazen came.
    all isreali officials refused to meet abu mazen .
    so they don't want abu mazen but under the pressure of usa Europe and Egypt they made a truth for 3 months with the palestinians.
    but before this truth ends isreal attacked Gaza why no one knew for sure.
    and the truth died so they start over and make other truth and the same happened .
    hamas sent a missile ...isreal attacked a village and so on
    and the election time came and the palestinians looked around
    what they gonna choose
    fatah ,its leader died in his office surrounded by isreali tanks by the people who offered them peace .
    and what fatah did ..nothing after 15 years of the negotiations with isreal completely nothing.
    no state no peace no thing.
    hamas, a stubborn resistance which isreal couldn't stop.
    so palestinians said if isreal didn't make peace so what it really wants is to kill us all and it had its chance already and fatah didn't strong enough to negotiate with isreal maybe hamas will do better.
    so they choose hamas

now,who to blame
    the Palestinians who stayed dreaming for peace for 15 years and never came.
    I'll leave the answer to you.

now, let's clear something out the majority of Muslims want to live in peace and they know that isreal can't be gone so accept the reality but they are mad from what isreal does every day they are mad cause isreal doesn't give the land back.

and let me clear something else Arabian countries don't govern by religious leaders they are govern by elected presidents and some kings .

the only two religious states in middle east is isreal and iran

now isrealis see all the Arabians are terrorists or most of them
    they refuse to obey international law they refuse to listen to any voice who talk about peace .
    and they don't want to talk to Arabs at all
    the problem is in the isreali minds... they are the ones who should sit down and determine what they want.
    because we Arabians know what we want

we want our lands back all our lands the lands that isreal occupied in 1967.
    and this legal under anything you name it
    and the Palestinian resistance will continue in every way and form till this happen.
    and this resistance two is legal.
    if isreal want peace there will be peace.
    Egypt made peace with radical isreali prime minister
    Menachem Begin .
    so it isn't just the liberals who made peace also the radicals

sorry it's a long comment

For Serving Community

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Oh, ffs.

"the problem is in the isreali minds" and "we Arabians know what we want" etc.

Back to making blanket statements.

And tbh, Arafat wasn't that cool. He didn't become "a terrorist a man of war" in 1995, he'd been planning attacks against Israel for a long time before Fatah went legit.

There's no doubt that Sharon's douchebags didn't have peace in mind, though.

Nevertheless, you need to realise that things aren't that simple. All of Israel isn't bad, most are just regular people, and all arabs aren't nice enlightened blokes wanting peace.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-09-2007 at 12:49 AM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well,yes not all isreali are bad and not all the arabs are peace seekers
    and isreal made peace with arfat and then betrayed him
    yes he planned attacks on isreal but that's in the 70s and this man had the Nobel prize for peace so he isn't that bad too.
    and there is no blanket statement snee
    I'm telling historical facts .
    isreal can give the occupied land back if it wants and for that we all will live in peace.
    peace can be done if isreal has the will to make it happen.

For Serving Community

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    well,yes not all isreali are bad and not all the arabs are peace seekers
    and isreal made peace with arfat and then betrayed him
    yes he planned attacks on isreal but that's in the 70s and this man had the Nobel prize for peace so he isn't that bad too.
    and there is no blanket statement snee
    I'm telling historical facts .
    isreal can give the occupied land back if it wants and for that we all will live in peace.
    peace can be done if isreal has the will to make it happen.
    camp david, 2000
    Ehud Barak offered Arafat an eventual 91% (after many years - see section on territory) of the West Bank, and all of the Gaza Strip, with Palestinian control over Eastern Jerusalem as the capital of the new Palestinian state; in addition, all refugees could apply for compensation of property from an international fund to which Israel would contribute along with other countries. But before any gradual Israeli withdrawal, all Palestinian terrorist infrastructure must be dismantled. Arafat, however, refused. The Palestinians wanted the immediate withdrawal of the Israelis from the occupied territories, and only subsequently the Palestinian authority would crush all Palestinian terror organizations.

u got to love arafat

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel goldstein
    The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact.
    Correct. Do not let the rich & powerful, no matter what flavor fool you. Feed, clothe & teach the poor. That's the war that needs winning.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011