Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ftn given for...

pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post

So there are scripts on trackers. They highlight certain changes...what changes exactly?

How could they trigger? I dont understand.
    Some quick ones:

Change of Browser is a killer hidden trigger
    Are you sure about this one? I sometimes change browsers from Firefox to IE, since I'm using sites which are not coded according to the standards. I believe a lot of people are doing this. I doubt they're getting banned for this.
    Last edited by pro267; 08-03-2007 at 11:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You don't get banned for 1 minor thing, but it is a trigger, and many triggers, or 1 major trigger, will get your account further highlighted to the staff for investigation.

Obviously if you don't change your IP but change your browser on the same spec machine, you have nothing to worry about have you?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, the trade went through b4 I was able to warn both retards.. Seriously, I disable at least 10 of you guys a day. Give it up, it's not worth it :| I'm trying to be nice, I've given so many obvious hints on here.. Reminds me of criminals. So many get caught, they're on the news every day, yet people still think they can get away with stealing and murder.

Anyways, this thread can be closed.

I'll say it one last time, don't waste your acct's trying to get into ftn by gaining a full acct b/c I will catch u.

edit: Out of kindness, i'll be as blunt as I can.

Trade an acct = disable (and i get 99% of these)
    Trade an invite = I'll slap you on the wrist and tell you to stop
    Last edited by Brandon; 08-04-2007 at 01:36 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...g-214673/page2

happy to see brandon here

at least 10 of you guys a day===> many guys dont know what they got till it gone.Give me 1 and i will keep it until

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...g-214673/page2

just kidding )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Why be so nice?

I say BAN THEM ALL!
    ARHG
    No Whining

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, the trade went through b4 I was able to warn both retards.. Seriously, I disable at least 10 of you guys a day. Give it up, it's not worth it :| I'm trying to be nice, I've given so many obvious hints on here.. Reminds me of criminals. So many get caught, they're on the news every day, yet people still think they can get away with stealing and murder.

I'll say it one last time, don't waste your acct's trying to get into ftn by gaining a full acct b/c I will catch u.

Frankly, I think your policy achieves the opposite from what you intend to achieve. You see, we all know you have a great tracker, and obviously everyone wants to be there. However, you do not usually hand out invites, and many of the users at FTN are too afraid to handout invites. Therefor, you're leaving the traders in a situation where they have to trade to get into FTN.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not at FTN, and I've never tried to trade for it (that's probably why I'll never be there..)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post

Frankly, I think your policy achieves the opposite from what you intend to achieve. You see, we all know you have a great tracker, and obviously everyone wants to be there. However, you do not usually hand out invites, and many of the users at FTN are too afraid to handout invites. Therefor, you're leaving the traders in a situation where they have to trade to get into FTN.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not at FTN, and I've never tried to trade for it (that's probably why I'll never be there..)
    The Staff there does not want traders period, when invites are given out they are given out so you can invite people you know and trust, by building the community this way it ensures (hopefully) better users that the inviter deems responsible. I Think it is great that people want to trade their FTN accounts, this way the staff can actually catch traders (invite traders are more difficult to catch) The best way to get into any site is the honest way, make friends gain trust and eventually you will find yourself at a decent tracker

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    OH RLY?

I hope ur ass gets banned on all ur trackers
    Thank you for the fine words.

I'm here to trade invites with some nice people, I dont know what you are doing here.

Anyway, we talked about triggers and disable accounts. If the IP changes, the web browser and all that...then the account will be noticed. But if I say I got ~800 GB buffer at Bitmetv, how can the tracker staff know which account I got? The IP and the browser is still the same. I had a couple hundred GB buffer at Bitmetv and was about to trade it...but 30 minutes later it was disabled. All I said was that I had a couple hundred GB buffer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234