Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Browser Do You Use The Most?

harrycary's Avatar Poster
    my vote: IE (click link in my signature)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Opera is a great browser, mozilla is cool too.

but somehow i still find myself using this Microsoft Internet Explorer...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Just like ugluk I agree Opera is cool(I use it now and then but used it lots at school)

but I still keep on using IE I don't know why.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i use opera....... only thing i use IE 4 is hotmail (doesnt work with ne(?) browser xcept IE) and gettin the sig2dat links offa the KaZaA lite site.........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by clocker@27 June 2003 - 02:25
    I like IE also. Install the Google toolbar and then run through the BrowserTune section of PCPitstop. This will really help you configure it properly. Be forewarned- it takes forever to get through the whole thing!
    i had google toolbar but i uninstalled it beacuse if u install google toolbar with advanced features, it sends the information to google about the all sites u visit.

check it out

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    i use opera....... only thing i use IE 4 is hotmail (doesnt work with ne(?) browser xcept IE) and gettin the sig2dat links offa the KaZaA lite site.........

Storm...I use Opera, and Hotmail always works perfectly for me. Very strange. Maybe need to check something?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    IE - it was already there, and it works.

Tried Netscape once - BIG mistake!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    IE works, but sometimes fucks up with Javascript. You need to do a lot of configuring to make it work better.

MOZILLA is the best, and except for email, can be an IE replacement. Its fast, customizable, skin-able, automatically blocks pop ups, can block ads, intergrates AIM and AOL's email, and has lots of cool little features that make it a nice "home page."

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    opera has to be the best in my opinion with avantbrowser as my back up i never use IE.
    Avant browser is a bit like myie2

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Opera 95% of the time and Slimbrowser as back up. Opera kicks ass, my only complaint is that the pop up blocker built in is too aggressive, when i enable it some sites that load things in new pages don't work. Opera 7 seems much more tolerant of bad code than previous versions, so its getting there. I would hate to go back to IE, I can't go back to not having mouse gestures. Also opera is faster, has tabbed windows and looks (with a well chosen skin) 10x better than any other browser I've used.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast