Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Sex - Now Fully Legal?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by myfiles3000@27 June 2003 - 10:50

so i don't have a problem per se with PC and the new vocabularly....what I have a problem with is the well-intentioned but not very bright and/or not endowed with much a sense of humour people, who take PC to absurd levels that defy logic and common sense.
    Well, we certainly can afford to drop outmoded terms and operate with a sense of enlightenment, but the question is for me (as I suspect it is for you, also) where are the limitations-how far is too far?

The people doing the "correcting" are far too ambitious.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    How can a thread about "buggery" degenerate into a discussion of political correctness? Only in this forum could such fertile loam for rants, homophobic comments, and blasphemy be lead uphill to higher ground. Despicable!

Anywho,

This guy walks into a gay bar with a parrot under his arm (oops, wrong joke- never mind the parrot). He spies another patron futilely trying to reach his beer on the bar by rocking his chair to and fro. He galantly steps up behind the man and gently pushes in his stool.

/drumroll, symbol tap.

Thank you, I'll be here all the week!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Poster
    I have no problem with gay people and how they wish to express their love for each other.

I'm just worried that things are going so far, in the hands of the rampant liberals and the PC brigade, that in the not too distant future it will become compulsory.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by JPaul@28 June 2003 - 13:13
    I have no problem with gay people and how they wish to express their love for each other.

I'm just worried that things are going so far, in the hands of the rampant liberals and the PC brigade, that in the not too distant future it will become compulsory.
    That would probably lead to better decorated living rooms.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 June 2003 - 14:01
    How can a thread about "buggery" degenerate into a discussion of political correctness? Only in this forum could such fertile loam for rants, homophobic comments, and blasphemy be lead uphill to higher ground. Dispicable!

Thank you, I'll be here all the week!
    Good on you to spot this unfortunate downhill trend.

I shall write a book:

"Up From Political Correctness"

You'll be around all week?

Maybe if the board cooperates, huh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker+28 June 2003 - 20:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 28 June 2003 - 20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@28 June 2003 - 13:13

I&#39;m just worried that things are going so far, in the hands of the rampant liberals and the PC brigade, that in the not too distant future it will become compulsory.
    That would probably lead to better decorated living rooms. [/b][/quote]
    Gay sex would do that ?

Still I suppose if it makes my living room more habitable then why not give it a try.

Break out the swatches and gel up clocker I&#39;ll be there before you can phone Jack Robinson.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Sorry JP, my heart ( and regions south) belong to another.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by clocker@28 June 2003 - 19:07
    Sorry JP, my heart ( and regions south) belong to another.
    Another what?

Speaking of; wasn&#39;t she gonna spot us a better picture of you?

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    hmm.

well i support america being all about freedom.

but being gay is completely psychological. now i was fine with it when it meant less population because they couldn&#39;t have kids, but now they can.. test tube babies. being raised by homosexuals, well that would ruin the kids life.

as long as it doesn&#39;t become a huge problem.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by kAb@29 June 2003 - 03:11
    hmm.

well i support america being all about freedom.

but being gay is completely psychological. now i was fine with it when it meant less population because they couldn&#39;t have kids, but now they can.. test tube babies. being raised by homosexuals, well that would ruin the kids life.

as long as it doesn&#39;t become a huge problem.
    Yes, but which partner donates the egg?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast