Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help

Crystyan16's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I really don't know why you say he isn't polite. Because he said "i need" and "i have? Almost every post starts like that(with i have and i need)
    He is trying to trade, he isn't waiting for a giveaway so i really don't understand what he did wrong. He needs to post normally, be polite, make friends, offer things? Why does he need to do that?...He is trading, not begging for an invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Stating that you wish to trade accounts won't get you free invite. It means you won't hesitate to trade SCT acc when opportunity will be present. And that could get your invitee disabled.

Btw, I've got everything I need content-wise (SCT included) without any trading. I don't have an account at that lossless tracker, but I'm not sure if I need it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystyan16 View Post
    I really don't know why you say he isn't polite. Because he said "i need" and "i have? Almost every post starts like that(with i have and i need)
    He is trying to trade, he isn't waiting for a giveaway so i really don't understand what he did wrong. He needs to post normally, be polite, make friends, offer things? Why does he need to do that?...He is trading, not begging for an invite
    The post was different before the edit... But, it is nice that he changed the original one.
    army now... //

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You missed the first post before he edited it.

It was just the first 2 lines, in huge red letters, before it was edited, now it looks completely different and therefore this thread loses the point as it goes on.

It should be closed and then we can all move on.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BANDORAM View Post
    i think that i am polite or you have another opinion?
    Posting in large is = to shouting, which is not polite.

"I need" is a demand, which again is not polite.

"I would like" and "I have to offer" are better ways to phrase your posts.

And best of all, please and thank you go a long way to getting posters to respond to your requirements.

Have a nice day.
    u are right and helpful for me and for every one have read this
    but there is some sensitive pple so u have to done ur work as well .
    so u have to let pple who read ur post that u need to advice not to order
    but u are realy a good man and i have benefit too much
    so i will go and make a thread to get a free FTN , SCT or bitmetv

thanxx realy thanxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Thank you for your polite

but You forgot thing

Giving advices with this manner also is not polite
    IMHO, he is being as polite as he can.

And you, BANDORAM, should listen twice before you write for once... Just a friendly advice...
    look man he just didn't used to hear like these advice
    and he benefit for sure
    thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx all of u guys for this help

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Winter Ghost BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystyan16 View Post
    The post was different before the edit... But, it is nice that he changed the original one.

the text still as before editing and please stop spamming

It was just the first 2 lines, in huge red letters, before it was edited, now it looks completely different and therefore this thread loses the point as it goes on.

please don't give me your advices
    if you see somthing wrong report the stuff
    Last edited by BANDORAM; 08-06-2007 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Crystyan16's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ok, didn't know :p

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Winter Ghost BT Rep: +4

thanks anyway
    and please if you don't want to trade don't spamming or giving advices may be i don't want it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    please don't give me your advices
    if you see somthing wrong report the stuff
    Wow, you would rather have the thread reported?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12