Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Business trackers

bitme.org ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @jaits

i didn't ask for invites
    and demonoid is a great site and you do a great work man
    thx

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I found none, and heard vault is more about "make money quick" bullshit than serious economical and financial literature. You can grab latest issue of Economist or HBR here and there, but I'm yet to see a tracker with McKinsey Quarterly, or books on BP re-engineering.
    we have all of the hbr and economist issues and a few of mckinsey's stuff (i cant find any we dont have tbh).. what we dont have we buy

for someone that wants 'serious economical and financial literature' u seem quite naive in believing what u hear rather than seeing for urself and then judging.
    That was just a speculation, and I'm glad I've mistaken. Seeing it for myself would be kinda hard with your invite channel not working.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3

we have all of the hbr and economist issues and a few of mckinsey's stuff (i cant find any we dont have tbh).. what we dont have we buy

for someone that wants 'serious economical and financial literature' u seem quite naive in believing what u hear rather than seeing for urself and then judging.
    That was just a speculation, and I'm glad I've mistaken. Seeing it for myself would be kinda hard with your invite channel not working.
    our channel works fine...

its tv's birthday since yest so its freeleech for these days, so we re accepting no invites atm through there....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

our channel works fine...

its tv's birthday since yest so its freeleech for these days, so we re accepting no invites atm through there....
    It works ofcourse, but the topic says that no invites will be given. I've checked a couple of weeks ago, same thing, no invites. Thanx for the heads up though, I'm gonna check the channel and maybe finally get an invite.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ok thnx for the answer guys.

@Jaits I just wanted to say.............u rockkkkkkkkkk(thevault i mean)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    ... right lol

glad demonoid fullfills ur needs....
    lol funny you think hbr and economist is serious literature for learning. Look nub economist is not meant for learning period. Its a news magazine.

You want to learn about business, business & security valuations, industrial organization including demand estimation, you want to read real textbooks and real textbooks aren't on bitme or thevault.

You sure as hell wont learn it from the economist or from get rich quick books.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12