Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halflife

QUOTE (shark @ 29 June 2003 - 07:36)
    Paying $20 aint much for such a good game. Remember all the mods too? I seriously didn't care about having to pay for it. Valve has done the right thing with the CD Key Validation system IMO. It also cuts out cheaters which alot of games suffer from. 

in the uk (where i am currently), new pc games are usually either £29.99 or £34.99 (approx $47 or $55 respectively).
    this is quite a big difference form $20

of course, half life isn't a new game, so it's generally available for approx £20, but it's still quite a bit of money when you're used to free things...

plus of course, we're paying through the nose for petrol....£0.82 ($1.31) per litre 

20 POUNDS FOR HALF-LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN

Here (Holland) you can get half-life for about €3

2. Games   -   #12
    Wow it's $1.31 a litre out there "2nd gen noob", and I thought $0.89 a litre was harsh here in canada. and "pit bull" all I've seen you do in the last three posts you replied too was to say someone's stupid or a retard. I'm really starting to wonder who the fuc%in idiot is,(mabey the guy doing the name calling) especially when two of the posts you didn't even read properly!!

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by neilandtracy@29 June 2003 - 11:28
    Wow it's $1.31 a litre out there "2nd gen noob", and I thought $0.89 a litre was harsh here in canada. and "pit bull" all I've seen you do in the last three posts you replied too was to say someone's stupid or a retard. I'm really starting to wonder who the fuc%in idiot is,(mabey the guy doing the name calling) especially when two of the posts you didn't even read properly!!
    hmm u know what...i could careless what ur bitch ass thinks of me...have a nice day ^_^

P.S if u see my name in a post dont read it problem solved

4. Games   -   #14
    £20 for Half-Life. I live in the UK, and its classed as one of the most expensive places to live and half-life here only costs £9.99 max, £20 i think downloading games is stopping you from going out much!

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by aintgottime@29 June 2003 - 20:18
    £20 for Half-Life. I live in the UK, and its classed as one of the most expensive places to live and half-life here only costs £9.99 max, £20 i think downloading games is stopping you from going out much!
    that's funny cos i have the receipt for half life generations bough just last year for £19.99

i'll try and find it, scan it in and upload it to my host

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12