Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know a good trance best of or hits collection?

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    I like trance music but dont really know any good artists that have a good heavy beat. anyone have a trance "sampler" per say?
    Yes and I have it shared on Soulseek. FileSharingTalk.com chat room...

2. Music   -   #12
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Stoneface & Terminal, Sean Tyas, and John O'Callaghan are on fire right now. I recently saw John "00" Flemming at EDC this past June and his set blew me away as well.

I download so much trance I don't even know where to begin the suggestions. PM me and I might be able to throw you a link or two that could help you out. I can't be giving out all my secrets publicly, ya know.

Also, I would try to get into the trance bittorrent sites if you're serious about wanting to download massive quantities of music.

3. Music   -   #13
    don24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    OK so what about..
    Skazi & Infected Mushroom what type of trance they are?
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

4. Music   -   #14
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Infected is psycadelic trance.

5. Music   -   #15
    24carat's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    I like trance music but dont really know any good artists that have a good heavy beat. anyone have a trance "sampler" per say?
    I think some of the best trance came from 96-98 by artists like Josh Wink, Quench, Captain Tinrib, Itch-E & Scratch-E Paul Oakenfold.
    As far as compilations go I would recommend something like Acid Flash or the Trancecore compilations if you can find them they're absolute brain bashers. Good luck .

6. Music   -   #16
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Honestly i don't know how many kinds of Trance music out there, i just noticed there are many sub categories from this thread, but i mostly listen to the collection albums which contains many tracks for some famous artists, like Future Trance 2007, Pure Trance 1-9.

Here's a track i upload from the album Pure Trance 4, anyone knows what kind of Trance or Techno is it, Here.
    FLiP all the way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12