View Poll Results: What would u do if the invites section is gone?

Voters
190. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's shocking , I may get aheart attack

28 14.74%
  • I will search for another place to trade

33 17.37%
  • I will still keep visiting FST but not regurarly as before

45 23.68%
  • Why would that even happen ?,Invites section is agood sharing and alot help each other

50 26.32%
  • The best news ever ,Trading is evil

26 13.68%
  • It will be the best day for Trackers staff

35 18.42%
  • It will decrease the FST members in adramatic way

52 27.37%
  • It will make FST much better place without traders

33 17.37%
  • FST will have nothing special as before and it will like alot of other forums around

31 16.32%
  • I don't care

28 14.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would u do if the invites section is gone?

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    No TRADERS is better.. cuz invites meant got given free.

yes that is true. Tradeing & Selling suck's I hope 1 day they catch everyone who trade's and get a big banned on every torrent site out there If the invite section was gone it will make fst better site that's my opinion!!!

plus if the invite section was gone i'll still visit fst cos i like the community and i get my help here
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 08-11-2007 at 05:57 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by marie81
    it will be a better place if this happens
    precisely; close this thread and trash the bittorrent invites discussion

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I also agree with the general idea of most of the replies in this thread, an invite section is a great way for new people to the scene to get different trackers, it is the a/c trading that sux!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I also agree with the general idea of most of the replies in this thread, an invite section is a great way for new people to the scene to get different trackers, it is the a/c trading that sux!
    keep the invite section but remove the tradeing stuff that will be kool just giveaway invite section my opinion lool
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    The thing is with this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know. Most of the time you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust the person or you're always putting your own account at risk. Everyone is better off inviting people they know well, rather then making giveaway threads because you never know when you're gonna get yourself in trouble just for being nice. It's sad but true.
    Last edited by metal maniac; 08-11-2007 at 06:11 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac View Post
    The thing is with this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know most of the time you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust the person or you're always putting your own account at risk. Everyone is better off inviting people they know well, rather then making giveaway threads because you never know when you're gonna get yourself in trouble just for being nice. It's sad but true.
    metal maniac i do understand what you saying invite who you know
    that is more safe lol
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    metal maniac's Avatar ThrashSpeedDeath\m/ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    The thing is with this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know most of the time you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust the person or you're always putting your own account at risk. Everyone is better off inviting people they know well, rather then making giveaway threads because you never know when you're gonna get yourself in trouble just for being nice. It's sad but true.
    that is more safe lol
    Yeah,but I really think giveaway threads are the worst because then you're really asking for trouble.If anything you're better off making some friends on here and then see if maybe that person needs help with certain trackers but posting invites for free for everyone to see. That's just dumb!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac
    Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know, you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust that person.
    i agree, i only give out invites (and only invites) to my real life friends who i know and can trust

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metal maniac
    Whenever you give an invite out to someone you don't know, you are putting your own account at risk! So you really have to trust that person.
    i agree, i only give out invites (and only invites) to my real life friends who i know and can trust
    Yeah, but like I said also if you make friends on the internet (even through forums like fst) too and really get know the person well and find you can trust this person then I say help them out too. If you really feel like you can trust someone then why the hell not. There's people that I've met through here that I would trust with any of my account details and have and they've never screwed me over but you got to know them first.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post

that is more safe lol
    Yeah,but I really think giveaway threads are the worst because then you're really asking for trouble.If anything you're better off making some friends on here and then see if maybe that person needs help with certain trackers but posting invites for free for everyone to see. That's just dumb!!
    what i think. That is good what you saying but if they made a sub forum invites section and no tradeing. For high lv member like member been at the site a long time and they are trusted. They are load 2 have axx's to that forum giveaway and if you do invite a bad person report him to fst get that person removed form fst high lv invites section
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast