Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Best Sex U Ever Had?

BANNED
    one day i was minding my own business and watching some movie at home, it was a thursday, and then i heard someone at the door , it was this persian girl i was talking to at the gym for the past month or so and every body at the gym wanted to get with her, any ways opened the door she came in and after about 10 minutes she came over and sat on my lap, i warrned her that if she does not move there would be concequences, but she did not move and to make the long story short, about 4 hours later i can honestly say i had one of the best sex of my life, damn she was good

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@29 June 2003 - 18:59
    one day i was minding my own business and watching some movie at home, it was a thursday, and then i heard someone at the door , it was this persian girl i was talking to at the gym for the past month or so and every body at the gym wanted to get with her, any ways opened the door she came in and after about 10 minutes she came over and sat on my lap, i warrned her that if she does not move there would be concequences, but she did not move and to make the long story short, about 4 hours later i can honestly say i had one of the best sex of my life, damn she was good
    Hey ! I read that in "Penthouse" too ! .......about 20 years ago !

So now we know....MUSLEMAN is the secret Penthouse ghost writer.

What was that one from 1985 again....you know, about when you were a travelling salesman and the farmer with 18 year old quintuplet siamese twin dwarfs ? B)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    BANNED
    lol i love this palce, no its real why do you think i posted it under best sex ever , i'm sure every body has had one of these and don't we all miss B)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Oh, yeah....used to happen to me ALL the time....just sittin' around mindin' my own business when suddenly some squad of professional cheerleaders shows up at my door begging me to show them all the positions of the Kama Sutra !
    Man....I miss those years.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Riddler@29 June 2003 - 22:25
    Oh, yeah....used to happen to me ALL the time....just sittin' around mindin' my own business when suddenly some squad of professional cheerleaders shows up at my door begging me to show them all the positions of the Kama Sutra !
    see wan't it great

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Riddler@29 June 2003 - 21:25
    Same thing happened to me - only it was the Swedish Bikini Team!

Small world eh?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    i can't take it anymore, stomach pain, side spliting, stop please stop it hurts lolo pain lolol

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    With my wife before we got married.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by dirty sanchez@29 June 2003 - 22:46
    With my wife before we got married.
    Puttin' the ring on her finger cooled things off - eh?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast