Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i'm relying on your generosity....

perastikos's Avatar Trade? No, thanks BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

19 posts and no giveaways whatsoever???
    + reg date: May 2007

Just lock this thread...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    poor gay.. guy i mean
    "spare please, please really consider sending one my way!"
    hes cryin guys comeon someone...help here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Sorry, but you made a laughingstock out of yourself. No matter how much I hate trading or rarity list, you can't be serious.

no, i don't think so at all.......... why do you say that anyways?? i do understand that i am asking for something the may never happen... but there are ppl that may not have the same mindset as yourself.. but i do appreciate your comments anyways..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    ello ,

i've been lookin for the following :

iplay, czone,FTN, and i dare say FTWR......

i'm hoping someone would be kind enough to give me an invite (or account) any one of these.... i know my chances are slim to none for FTN and FTWR. please, i really would like to be considered for such an honor for invite to'em just the same(i know i'll need a lot of luck)....

again, if anyone has invites to spare please, please really consider sending one my way!

if needed i can show proof of ratios and speed for those weary of my requests.......

thank you very much...
    What sites do you have? So I can rely on your generosity and ask them from you..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Sorry, jasper, maybe I was too harsh indeed, but seeing such threads every day more than few times does get annoying. Hopefully you'll get what you need one day.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You and I joined this community almost at the same time, but you only have 19 posts and don't have any rep points meaning that you didn't share much (or anything at all) with the community. Without sharing, you can't expect anyone to spare you an invite at high level trackers. First of all, you should do some giveaways and trade lower level invites. This way, you'll get to know people as they will get to know you. Also, you can help people throughout the other sections of FST. Then, you might get the iPLAY and the CZone invitations you want after days/weeks/months. This might not be a very fast process and I can't know the exact time that you'll get invites, but until you give something to FST, don't ask for a spare FTN or FTWR.
    army now... //

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    zagor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by gocktherock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zagor View Post
    I can invite you to U***
    what you want for this-demonoid?
    2 Demonoid , or with buffer

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...kt-ftwr-218898

LOL
    Last edited by zagor; 08-13-2007 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    You and I joined this community almost at the same time, but you only have 19 posts and don't have any rep points meaning that you didn't share much (or anything at all) with the community. Without sharing, you can't expect anyone to spare you an invite at high level trackers. First of all, you should do some giveaways and trade lower level invites. This way, you'll get to know people as they will get to know you. Also, you can help people throughout the other sections of FST. Then, you might get the iPLAY and the CZone invitations you want after days/weeks/months. This might not be a very fast process and I can't know the exact time that you'll get invites, but until you give something to FST, don't ask for a spare FTN or FTWR.
    Nice signature .Didn't see NB yesterday

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

19 posts and no giveaways whatsoever???

Sorry, mate... I don't think anyone would just invite you to those trackers.

yeah, your right i guess......

just put up some offers..... not because of this thread, was gonna do it anyways. as i posted this thread i was looking to see what i had TO offer.. but anyways thanks for your comments m8... CHEERS!

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post

ohhhhhh hummmmmm........... guess i'm just being a dumb dreamer to think that perhaps that someone would be kind enough to offer one of my requests. but i can't deny the fact that you just may have a very valid point here.. AND i greatly appreciate the fact that you wrote this in a manor that suggests i'm not a idiot..... some other users of this board may tend to think so.... and i do know that i do not have any rep points myself(although i have given a couple), one day this will change.... and when it does i'll still get the same kind of responses.... so i don't think it matters so much really.. but i'm gonna keep on with the hope that someone may consider my requests...

i really appreciate your comments m8... it helps me understand the system, this place and more importantly the users here.... thanks for the info..

-REGUARDS-

Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Sorry, jasper, maybe I was too harsh indeed, but seeing such threads every day more than few times does get annoying. Hopefully you'll get what you need one day.
    no worries m8, i can understand and appreciate where your comming from here.... and sorry for ruffling anyone elses feathers also at that!
    Last edited by jasperr; 08-13-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    I sure hope you get those. Thanks for the the invite Jasper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast